Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Such a vibrant look!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Lemon-lime mod cut-crease eyes and bushy brows today, in my slummin' it clothes. Just discovered the Glossier Brow Flick and I'm devastated that I ever didn't have this. I'm ashamed of every eyebrow I've touched up until now.  😭😂😂

Brows: Glossier Brow Flick in black and Billion Dollar Brows clear gel

Eyes: Menagerie Cosmetics Feral Palette Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner Lilly Lashes in Diamond Tarte Maneater mascara

Face: STELLAR Beauty primer Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation Anastasia Beverly Hills Foundation Stick in Truffle for contour  Medusa's Makeup Eye Dust loose pigment, who knows what shade because it's very old, lol. Natasha Denona Diamond and Blush Palette and Fenty Beauty setting powder

Lips: Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour liquid lipstick in Allegedly

201907202400679808753468882.jpg

201907201193293217399366765.jpg

201907204416094964047813795.jpg

😮😮😮😮 I need that brow flick in my life!!

😮😮😮😮 I need that brow flick in my life!!

@megan86 GIRL you do! Even if you have perfect eyebrows,...

@megan86 GIRL you do! Even if you have perfect eyebrows, the effects you can do with it are awesome!!

@BrennaBombshell What a great cut crease!

Best,

Rebecca

@rebeccaBT girl I am doing my best! Thank you so much! I'...

@RebeccaBT girl I am doing my best! Thank you so much! I've got super hooded eyes, so I'm trying this out and it's a little intimidating, so I really appreciate your kind words!

Re: @rebeccaBT girl I am doing my best! Thank you so much! I'...

@BrennaBombshell It is always scary trying new looks but it looks great! 

Best,

Rebecca

@BrennaBombshell Great look.  Love the eye makeup.

@sportygirly125 thank you!

@SportyGirly125 thank you!

Cool look!!

@ather thank you!

@ather thank you!

Beach Bound today Face: Dr. Jart illuminating sunscreen mixed with farsali skin blur and a drop of fenty 385 foundation. Buffed Laura Geller balance and brighten foundation in tan on top. Bronzer: Fenty Island Ting Blush: Becca Tigerlily Brows: Maybelline ash brown pomade Eyes: Loreal unlimited waterproof mascara (definitely not waterproof) Lips: YSL plumping balm in orange topped with supergoop lip sunscreen gloss

@megan86 lovely beach look.

Great look. 

Today’s look was part of a game challenge with IG and YouTube friends to interpret zodiac inspired/based makeup looks.  Lol so I started with my own ️  with Becca primer, No 7 foundation and a few maracuja oil drops, Too Faced it’s Bananas setting powder, Physicisns Formula butter bronzer, UD contour palette, Hourglass blush, LimeCrime Venus III palette (Venus is the ruling planet so appropriate choice), Rimmel spark it up liner in Tigers Eye, Loreal Lash Paradise and Ardell lashes, ABH brow wiz, KVD pink lip liner and Huda Beauty Cake Day metallic lipstick.  

FA13465F-6CAE-4835-8F38-400DE9E51C7C.jpeg930D7AE6-613C-45EA-9696-50157AA0E7BD.jpegF7BC8E0B-8360-4372-AA61-D30BC8EE903C.jpeg48942C0D-35D1-4EDC-BB86-2314EBBD6CE4.jpeg63612C56-7900-490B-B6CD-EF47719F41A7.jpeg

Wow, @2manyperfumes, that eyeshadow combo looks amazing on you.

❤️ You kinda look like the lipstick personified

Thanks @danielledanielle ❤️ I was going for a dark more smouldering look lol for my zodiac-inspired makeup challenge.  I was trying to achieve a wearable Scorpio ️ makeup look.  

Oops sorry it was the Libra ️ challenge with the bright pink so no smouldering haaaa just happy playful pink vibes 

@2manyperfumes love the whole look.  The eyeshadow is stunning.

Thanks @SportyGirly125 🥰

1 Reply
testing