Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

@DaneeBT, Thanks. I had purchased several lip stains and...

@DaneeBT, Thanks. I had purchased several lip stains and lip tints and just now getting around to trying them out.

RE: What are you wearing today?

Last Saturday I went to a pool party (which I wish I was going to today since it feels like 105 in the Albany NY area!) but I had time/made time to do a full mermaid glam face and loved every second of it! Everything in the first photo are in my panning projects pile currently so itโ€™s always nice to keep using em up! Iโ€™m also using up the 2 lippies in the last photo and the TF glitter bomb palette and nyx single shadow! And I made some good progress on my Kevyn aucoin neo setting powder! I was on the hunt for some matte blues and opened up 2 new palettes from my stash (I hoard and donโ€™t keep too many things open at the same time lol). I busted out the moschino x Sephora & smashbox which will add some great variety to my looks and dresser ๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

So pretty!! 

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks!!

@SalyFitz, Very pretty!

@SAlyFitz, Very pretty!

RE: @SalyFitz, Very pretty!

THanks!!!

Sucj a fun and pretty look, @SAlyFitz!

Thank you!!

Greens and teal are my fave shades @SAlyFitz ๐Ÿฅฐ very pretty mermaid shade shadows - love the look and your makeup ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you! I had to raid my stash to find matte blues so glad I just got the Jeffree star blue bloods, more to come lol

Your eyes are absolutely stunning @SAlyFitz 

Thank you!! ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽจ

@SAlyFitz Love seeing everything you used! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks! The easiest way I can track lol

I love the mermaid look @SAlyFitz! And I love that shimmery eyeshadow you're wearing on your lid!

Thanks!! It was the TF glitter bomb & nyx turquoise single shadow!!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

RE: What are you wearing today?

These were looks from not this past week but the week before, I had been having a harder time managing my mental health and that effected things in my life which I usually enjoy like BIC but Iโ€™m happy Iโ€™m making some me time for makeup and posting and socializing with you all! So my looks went from mostly minimal to hey Iโ€™m gonna get up a little earlier and ENJOY my makeup and getting back to a routine๐ŸŒž FT my unicorn slippers๐Ÿ’• I have been using the TF peachy face palette a lot more and Iโ€™m loving the blush/highlighter but the bronzer isnโ€™t a great match so you will probably see that a lot more as Iโ€™ll be trying to finish it up after I finish the physicians formula that Iโ€™m convinced will last forever, recently I crushed all the beads up in hopes to get more color payoff and use it up quicker lol again MUFE mascara & smashbox have been panned!

@SAlyFitz lovely looks.  Glad you are feeling better.

Thank you x2!

So happy your feeling better. I agree BIC has helped me so much as well!!

Thank you, I love it here lol๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’„
testing