Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes It’s a whipped white pigmented cream that makes your skin look more translucent and white.  It’s very popular in Japan where white skin is the beauty ideal.  I mix it in with anything that’s slightly too dark for me (which is nearly everything), but people will wear it alone.  

image.jpg

That’s so interesting I’ve never heard of this!!

Thanks @heartsmyface ❤️ Interesting because I’m pretty fair too 

Today I'm trying out my Laneige lip tint in Rose Prism. I really like this product. It's not transfer proof, but feels like there is nothing on your lips. I'm also trying out the Melt Baby Girl Stack eyeshadow, love it. Too Faced Damn Girl mascara and Kat Von D brow powder in medium.

Such a pretty look

@Luvstravel such a lovely look 

Everything looks fantastic,  @Luvstravel.  I see why you love the Melt Baby Girl stack!  The Laneige lip color also looks great on you.

That is a beautiful lip shade on you @Luvstravel 🥰 very nice.  I also love the coordinated warm shadows on your eyes.  Pretty ❤️  How do you like the Melt Stacks?

@2manyperfumes, I really like the Melt stacks that I've p...

@2manyperfumes, I really like the Melt stacks that I've purchased so far, but this new one Baby Girl stack is my favorite. They are just so pigmented and so easy.

Re: @2manyperfumes, I really like the Melt stacks that I've p...

I like them too because of the formula and shades.  

@Luvstravel What a great lip color! Beautiful!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT, Thanks. This Laneige lip tint felt like I was...

@RebeccaBT, Thanks. This Laneige lip tint felt like I was wearing nothing at all.

I love that shade on you! The rose tone suits your skin tone really well. <333

@PenelopeBT, Thanks.

@PenelopeBT, Thanks.

today's a meeting day, so simplicity on the face and "gonna kick your a**" lips whoohoo. yippee. Tarte Sea water foundation and my ELF concealer, normal there, marc Jacobs blush standard Too faced Damn Girl mascara And Sephora collection liquid lips in Pink Souffle and another one that I can't find the name of for the life of me. also a brand new eyeshadow people!!!! Smashbox Cover shot in Golden Hour!! 😄😄 so so happy also if anyone can tell me what their favourite primer is I'm open to suggestions!!

Beautiful 

@KelsAl pretty look 

Beautiful soft natural look @KelsAl 👍🥰 Becca Skin Love has been good it’s a sample.  I haven’t tried too many.  

I'll definitely give it a shot!! Thanks!

I'll definitely give it a shot!! Thanks!

Today’s makeup look Becca skin love primer sample.  Maybelline eraser foundation, NYX can’t stop won’t work concealer, Too Faced Bananas setting powder, Urban Decay Shapeshifter contour palette, Fenty Mojito Mint highlighter, Huda Obsessions Palette, ABH eyebrow pencil, Laura Mercier Kajal pencil in shade Vino.  Sephora precision tip liner, Loreal telescopic Mascara, Ardell lashes, Bite Beauty lipliner, Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in shade Tourne.

CF01F47A-A72E-4B3D-9885-7BC0028F6FFA.jpeg5A12B6F1-7F6E-46A9-8896-795EC004DA36.jpeg81550A93-6FF4-40CB-951D-11E02938DF7A.jpeg1649B190-AB58-4AEC-9F06-0C838A795A58.jpegA542B66C-7E44-47EF-84DB-DF9B905AB7D7.jpeg008D1135-959A-4886-AE04-F5B7654E71E3.jpeg

So pretty 

testing