Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes I love that lip color! I have to try it ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ๐Ÿฅฐ Paradise Lost by NYX, lipgloss is Beetle Juice by Catrice 

I like the orange in the in er corners of your eyes ๐Ÿ˜Š @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty ๐Ÿฅฐ

@2manyperfumes, Really like the soft look today and congr...

@2manyperfumes, Really like the soft look today and congrats on the gratis, such a pretty palette.

Re: @2manyperfumes, Really like the soft look today and congr...

Thank you @Luvstravel โค๏ธ

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This looks soooo pretty!!!!

@2manyperfumes ,

Looks beautiful!  Congratulations on receiving the Anniversary Gift!

Your Urban Decay Blush palette has pretty shades.

@2manyperfumes ,

I ignore contouring too.  That Urban Decay Contour Palette also looks really nice!

Thank you @tsavorite โค๏ธ Itโ€™s a pretty palette that I ignored for a while (Backtalk) but the shapeshifter one I use daily as itโ€™s really good and I never used a contour palette until now - I donโ€™t know why I ignored them for so long 

@2manyperfumes Congratulations on the gift. Gorgeous look

Wow, @2manyperfumes, that's beautiful!  Thanks for providing a little palette inspo to boot :).

@2manyperfumes did i forget to say congratulation on the BIC gift??? Congrat, you look flawless as always.  I love the eye look!!!

Thank you @blackkitty2014 โค๏ธ No you thanked them Iโ€™m pretty sure because I saw your post as I was opening my own package lol 

Hey guys! I've been unable to wear makeup or contacts for three days after getting a puppy paw in the ol eyeball, haha. I was just gonna do brows and concealer, but then started wanting some glow, then of course I needed to bronze to counteract that, and then I couldn't leave my eyes undone, and then why not put on my most glam pair of lashes? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Tell me I'm not the only one who accidentally goes full on Met Gala glam when they only meant to spot conceal? So face is a mix of CT Hollywood Flawless Filter and Light Wonder foundation, with Seraphine Daisy + Pearl Highlighter, a really old Tarte blush that was discontinued and I refuse to give up, and the Fenty Sun Stalk'r bronzer in Inda Sun. Eyes are the Sydney Grace Cosmetics Danny's Dream Bundle (a set of nine single shadows in varying shades of green, which I cannot recommend highly enough), Eyeko Black Magic liner, Morphe gel liner in Jet, and House of Lashes Noir Fairy Light. Transition shade is Freckle from the ND Biba palette (my HG palette that I would take a.... Not a bullet for, but maybe I'd take a mascara wand to the eyeball for it). Lips are a deluxe sample of the MUFE Artist Lip, and wowwwww all liquid lipstick should be like this! It's so wearable and not sticky, but super hydrating. I love love love them. I used a bit of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye for my shadow primer and under eye area, and set that with the Fenty setting powder. ABH Brow Wiz on the ol browskies. Spritzed Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist over everything and that was that. Super fun little play session today to dip my toes back in the water after my break!

I am in awe... That looks so so so good! also the spot co...

I am in awe... That looks so so so good! also the spot conceal begat the glam, yes. I do that a lot. I start, and I just can't stop! But I love it so much it actually took my breath away! Fantastic!

you look unbelievable @BrennaBombshell

you look unbelievable @BrennaBombshell

@BrennaBombshell Another gorgeous look!

Best,

Rebecca 

@BrennaBombshell, That green eyeshadow is jaw dropping!

@BrennaBombshell, That green eyeshadow is jaw dropping!

RE: What are you wearing today?

This is beautiful!!!

@BrennaBombshell ,

Very glamorous eye look!

1 Reply
testing