Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

thanks so much @SportyGirly125 !

I did something different today and wore powder foundation instead of liquid.  I wasn’t even going to wear my makeup today cause today is supposed to be do nothing day.  I just mussed around and didn’t bother applying it nicely.  No brows barely any highlight.  Still kinda liking it 

Benefit hello happy velvet powder foundation 1

its skin baby face finish beam fb-02

tarte Amazonian clay blush frisky

maybeline age rewind concealer fair

sephora wink it felt liner

jill Stuart twinkle moon eyeshadow

etude house look at my eyes eyeshadow gf007

sugarpill heart shaped cookie eyeshadow 

Be Creative Makeup brilliant shine lipstick BCC15396-417B-40A4-B163-A07FA297D61B.jpeg

Very pretty @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface ahh so cute!!!

@heartsmyface  still as beautiful as always! 

Lovely natural look. @heartsmyface !

Love it! @heartsmyface super natural and glowy!

@heartsmyface such a great natural look. 

@heartsmyface So goddess like! I’m convinced that you just never look bad. Makeup, minimal makeup or no makeup, your skin always looks amazing! 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Todays look- Laura Mercier smooth finish foundation, Too Faced D*mn Girl mascara, paired with ColourPop’s pressed powder shadow in Snake Eyes. I got this shadow also in my mystery bag and I’m really liking it! They say it’s a pale pink taupe but I get champagne type vibes with a hint of pink in this one. Lots of reflective shimmer, unfortunately the color doesn’t show up much on camera. ColourPop super shock highlighter in Guilty Pleasure. I know this one doesn’t match the look as they say it’s a light peach with a gold sheen but I didn’t put much on, I just wanted to try it out lol. I have more pinky or silver highlighters that would so better with this look. Finished with PMG lip liner in Done Undone with MAC x TheBlonds lipstick in shade DavidBlond. Overall I like the look! Wasn’t sure what lip to use so I just went for a natural pink type look. I almost just did the liner by itself since it looked great but I wanted to see how this one would look on top and I think it pairs well! If you have any suggestions on other colors that would go great with this eyeshadow, I’m all ears! The other one I was thinking was maybe a coral or light orange.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Super pretty @SnugglePuggle94 !

@SnugglePuggle94   Pretty!  Just enough to enhance your natural beauty! 

@SnugglePuggle94 ,

Love this bright eye look paired with bold lashes! Your lashes look gorgeous.  

Best,

Laurie 

@LaurieBT Thank you! I really like the new Too Faced mascara but ever since my first use, I haven't been able to get that extreme length I had gotten before but it's still my most dramatic mascara I have in my collection 🙂 

@SnugglePuggle94 ,

It looks amazing on you! I actually haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I do plan on picking it up soon. Sometimes there's just nothing like that first use, but I hope you're able to get that extreme length again. 🙂 

Best,

Laurie

Lovely eye look, @SnugglePuggle94!

@SnugglePuggle94 Love the natural look. 

@SnugglePuggle94 Beautiful! 

Best,

Rebecca

Managed to have some me time, so I got some new makeup and earrings. Trying to concentrate on taking the pictures, so pardon the expressions.

Tried a blue eyeliner on the waterline, but doesn't show well. Had the SA apply the eye makeup for me. Found an other store that the SA said she would love to give me a full makeover! Have to try her.

20190630_174319.jpg20190630_174335.jpgThis is a Maybelline lipstickThis is a Maybelline lipstick20190701_071600(1).jpg

@Girly2Shoes @Okay I am legit wanting to go shopping with you so I can find these awesome earrings!  They’re so fun!  I love the lipstick on you!  What a good shade!  

@heartsmyfaceI would so love to go shopping for earrings and makeup with you. Send me a PM.

7 Replies
testing