Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I agree beautiful lip shade @moxiepancakes and love the whole look with green top.  โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

yep me too @moxiepancakes I finally installed the ipsy ap...

yep me too @moxiepancakes I finally installed the ipsy app and it works so much better,,, beautiful bold lip!

@moxiepancakes Such a pretty lippie on you. 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Lovely look @moxiepancakes !

Beautiful look @moxiepancakes!

Beautiful @moxiepancakes  love the soft look and bit darker lips.

Gorgeous look, @moxiepancakes!

Today I got my notoriously morbid sub @2manyperfumes. It came with a complete look, and a lovely little perfume stick.. and a button. I decided to use everything and added KVD tattoo liner and KVD Go Big or Go Home mascara. NM is sooo great. Thank you @2manyperfumes for introducing me to them.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Wow you look stunning @Weetart โค๏ธ I love this look.  Iโ€™m so glad you got your NM order and you are enjoying it.  Love the shadow with the liner.  Gorgeous shadows.  Looking forward to seeing the looks you create with them.  ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks @2manyperfumes! I have a lip topper from the last month sub, I was considering using it with this but i thought it looked so pretty I didnโ€™t want to mess with it the first time I used it. 

Amazing look, @Weetart!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks @curlychiquita !

@Weetart, Love the look. Will definitely earmark these it...

@Weetart, Love the look. Will definitely earmark these items๐Ÿ™‚

RE: @Weetart, Love the look. Will definitely earmark these it...

Thanks @Luvstravel !

@Weetart love the dark look

@Weetart  I LOVE this whole look, especially your eyes. ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks @WinglessOne !

Today was experimenting with a lot of new products with my regular foundation, Laura Mercier smooth finish powder. Eyes are Buxom Lash Volumizing mascara- pretty thin formula, have to use a lot of coats but leaves a natural look. I used Kathleenlights recommendation of ColourPopโ€™s Super Shock Shadow in Wattles. I am in love! Pretty pinky mauve type color with some glitter but itโ€™s more of a light shimmer and doesnโ€™t pick up on camera, only a flashlight. Next three products were from the Cover FX Perfector Face pallet I got in my Boxycharm. Contour in shade Silhouette and blush in Sublime. I used light hand for both as Iโ€™m not good with applying them yet. Contours shade isnโ€™t too bad. Blush is really pink though so I didnโ€™t use much. Highlighter in shade Divine on brow bone, very shiny. I tried it on my cheeks but couldnโ€™t get it to show up unless under flashlight because of the brush I tried out listed below. Lips were ColourPop x Kathleenlights Ultra Glossy Lip in Aquarius. I used some brushes Boxycharm sent me and Iโ€™m not that impressed- Moda Powder and Soft Glow highlighter brushes. The powder wasnโ€™t too bad applying the contour but the highlighter barely showed up on my cheeks because the brush is way too flimsy and loose. Not recommended. Iโ€™m having fun experimenting with makeup more now โ˜บ๏ธ

You look great @SnugglePuggle94 ! Your skin looks nice and glowy!

You look great @SnugglePuggle94 radiant ๐Ÿ‘ glad you are having fun trying new stuff and experimenting โค๏ธ Nothing like a good brush or a bad one lol.  

testing