Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@makeitup305 Thank you! I use the Snap Chat camera 😉 Makes the skin look better than it really is even without a filter. 

@alexasteph I do too! It's the best, honestly. I feel like it also captures makeup and lighting better than my regular camera. 

@makeitup305 Ugh the regular camera! Makes you look worse! I hate using it. I’m like “No, my lips aren’t shaped like that and the right side of my face isn’t that puffy. Why do my eyes look lopsided??” 

Hahahaha! So true! @alexasteph I feel like I don't look like myself at all in the front facing camera. I start to doubt myself “I don't really look like that, do I?"

I love your eyes, @alexasteph!

I love your eyes, @alexasteph!

Re: I love your eyes, @alexasteph!

@curlychiquita Thanks!

loving the colors you went with here @alexasteph

loving the colors you went with here @alexasteph

Re: loving the colors you went with here @alexasteph

Thank you @lmaster. I’ve been wearing a lot of warm shades recently so I was feeling a cool palette for this look! Switch it up a bit. 

This makeup looks so chic on you. You remind me of the french actress Bridget Bardot with this look. She was known for black eyeliner and pale shades on the eyes. <333

Thanks @PenelopeBT, I’ve heard of her but I’m not familiar with her signature look! I do love French beauty though, I like drawing inspiration from some of the “classic” French styles - low key, easy to wear, minimal but impactful. I guess this one might just be a bit more amped up! 

@alexasteph Stunning!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT 

Gorgeous, @alexasteph !!! Lovely eyes, lipstick is fantastic, and cute earrings.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes 

Love it, look beautiful 😄

@twilightnicky Thank you! 

@alexasteph love that lippie shade on you. 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks! I can’t believe it’s 3 years old and I still have it 😳 But it’s LE and irreplaceable so I don’t wear it often. 

I love glossy eye looks and just got a Kevin Aucoin eye gloss in cosmic from the space NK sale. Using Kevin Aucoin bronzer in tropical days and Tom Ford blush duo in Incandescent. Too Faced Damn Gril mascara and a bit of a pinkish stilla liquid shadow for extra sparkle. Lip was an ipsy add on and I cant remember the name or look it up, because the ipsy site is crashing on me.

@moxiepancakes ,

Very different on you and very pretty look!

@moxiepancakes this looks is everything. I love the sultry lip with the glossy eye and light cheek flush. How are you liking Incandescent? Do you have any dupes?

testing