Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

I love this shade!! @Luvstravel ๐Ÿ˜

I love this shade!! @Luvstravel ๐Ÿ˜

@Imaster, Thanks! I seemed to be drawn to CORALS ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Imaster, Thanks! I seemed to be drawn to CORALS ๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: What are you wearing today?

oh nice @Luvstravel ! I've been wondering how these perform. 4-5 hours is pretty good!

@Weetart, I thought so for an $8 product. I have four oth...

@Weetart, I thought so for an $8 product. I have four other colors coming in and will post pic of them ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: @Weetart, I thought so for an $8 product. I have four oth...

Nice @Luvstravel ! I look forward to see your looks!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Hello!!! Iโ€™m wearing the nyx concealer in pale (eye base); the huda beauty obsessions Neรณn orange palette ; the violet Voss flamingo palette ; the eyeko black magic liquid eyeliner; the first aid beauty primer for sensitive skin; the ciatรจ London illuminated for under eyes; the too faced born this way foundation; the koookari concealer; the Kat von d setting powder; the Natasha Denona tan palette; Natasha Denona bloom palette; Natasha Denona metallic liquid lipstick in cyber cherry; the bare minerals dewy setting mist; benefit roller lash mascara; benefit goof proof eyebrow pencil in 3; Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Love the shades you choose with the lip shade @idanyd   Beautifully done ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š great blending one into the other

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much! @2manyperfumes

@idanyd  wow gorgeous 

Thank you so much! @ather

@idanyd such an overall gorgeous look. 

Thank you so much!!!! @SportyGirly125

Gorgeous! Are you liking the ND blush and bloom palette? Iโ€™m on the fence about getting it. Also, I need to know exactly which shadows you are wearing from each palette! I want to do this look!

Thank you so much! @SlashSmith Iโ€™m enjoying it so far! The blush is cream base and itโ€™s REALLY pigmented so I just dab a bit and then buff it out before setting my foundation. The highlighter shades are stunning. The shades I used on the huda beauty orange Neon obsessions were those marked in the photo. Shade 1 on the crease towards the brow bone. Shade 2 on the crease shade 3 on the crease and outer corner. From the violet Voss palette I used the shade 4 on the lower lash line, shade 5 on the outer corner just to add depth and shade 6 on the lid. Then used the Natasha Denona bloom palette duo glow shade for the brow bone and a bit in the inner corner. Hope that helps helps you out!!!!!

beautiful look! @idanyd

beautiful look! @idanyd

RE: beautiful look! @idanyd

Thank you so much @lmaster

@idanyd, WOW, what a stunning look!

@idanyd, WOW, what a stunning look!

RE: @idanyd, WOW, what a stunning look!

Thank you so much!! @Luvstravel

Beautiful look @idanyd  sultry yet summery. 

Thank you sooo much!!! @Weetart

Went out to an outdoor concert with friends. It cosmetics bye bye foundation with SPF50 for the base with a dusting of hourglass loose powder to set. Kevin Aucoin bronzer in tropical days and lychee and gold blush from ipsy, highlight is jellybeam. Eyes are viseart Apricotine and Tom Ford naked bronze. Too Faced damn girl mascara and lip is surratt hevyn.

1 Reply
testing