Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ugh - my insomnia started during in my mid 40s and occasionally keep me up till 2 so 4.5 hours sleep.  If I get 6 hours I’m pretty good / 7 better and 8 wow!!!  Lol I’m pushing mid-50s.  

My skin looks nothing like that with a lack of sleep- usually it shows hard in me! You are lucky you can't even tell you've been suffering from insomnia. @WinglessOne 

Thanks @l8totheparty ! I threw lots of hydrating, moisturizing, and plumping stuff at my face that morning: The Ordinary Buffet, an OOZOO moisturizing sheet mask, a hyaluronic acid booster, an Algenist Genius liquid collagen sample, a squalane facial oil, and my usual moisturizer. That’s way more skincare than I usually do in the morning. 😄 And even after all that, my undereyes still needed masking. 

Psssha, is that all it took?! 😊😆

@WinglessOne 

*scribbling the magic formula down furriously*

Lol

I'm loving you looks @WinglessOne perfect art

I'm loving you looks @WinglessOne perfect art

Re: I'm loving you looks @WinglessOne perfect art

Thanks so much, @lmaster ! ☺️

@WinglessOne you always look so effortlessly, classically beautiful! What lippie are you using? It's beautiful on you! 

Thanks @BrennaBombshell ! ☺️ Makeup info’s in the spoiler tag. It’s actually 2 lipsticks: A base coat of ColourPop Lux in Brick, topped in the center with Lancôme L’Absolu Lacquer in Gold For It. 

@WinglessOne, Even though you mentioned your sleep proble...

@WinglessOne, Even though you mentioned your sleep problems, I can't tell, you look great!

Re: @WinglessOne, Even though you mentioned your sleep proble...

Thanks @Luvstravel! You’re too kind. Or my concealer’s too good. 😄 I’m gonna say both are true. 

@WinglessOne What Insomnia?  Love the different colors you used on your eyes and the lippie is beautiful 

Thanks @SportyGirly125! ☺️

Feeling bold shadow today.  I used no 7 primer, foundation (shade Calico), NYX concealer and setting powder.  Champagne highlighter by Physicians Formula.  Sephora lip liner (medium taupe shade).  Butter bronzer and Back Talk blush from Urban Decay.  NYX eyebrow pencil, brown liner and super white in mint faux whites (NYX).  Dragon Child palette from Menagerie Cosmetics, Lash Paradise Loreal and Ardell lashes.  Lipstick, ultra suede matte lipstick in Cold Brew by NYX. 

70CC729A-50C2-4AEB-9161-4B640C572BF0.jpegF73544CA-AF23-4CA8-8EC6-405038204A12.jpegBD117A69-37BC-4791-A0CA-EF08CF441FC3.jpegBE5D5DB7-0F3E-42BC-A9F6-2969433599FF.jpeg

Gorgeous as usual, @2manyperfumes , I'll have to try and find that lip shade and try some shadows.

Thanks @Girly2Shoes 😁 the shade reminds me of your NARS lipstick Audacious Bette? I think the NYX is a bit more brown.  

loving this blue @2manyperfumes excellent!!

loving this blue @2manyperfumes excellent!!

Re: loving this blue @2manyperfumes excellent!!

Thank you at @lmaster it’s out of my comfort zone but that is part of my goal to wear colours I don’t use regularly.  ❤️

Re: loving this blue @2manyperfumes excellent!!

You truly look lovely @2manyperfumes 

@2manyperfumes Love this dark lippie and blue eyeshadow combo. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

Okay, lemme tell ya'll about the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter for a Superstar Youth Glow. My face feels like an ethereal angelic Renaissance masterpiece and it is entirely thanks to the application of the above named product all over my face skin before doing my foundation. I also did the reverse foundation technique again, as it works so nicely. But this lasts SO WELL and wears BEAUTIFULLY and seemingly blurs all imperfections while making you a luminous goddess. I could not recommend this highly enough. Products used: Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter in 1 Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer in Baked Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder in 2 Guerlain Luminous Light in 02 Medusa's Makeup Loose Mineral Blush in Sex on the Peach Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Setting Powder in Butter ABH Brow Wiz in Ebony Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Coco Bling Urban Decay Anti-aging Primer Morphe Gel Liner in Jet Benefit Roller Liner in Black Ipsy x Tetris Block Party Palette (which is surprisingly wonderful! Great color story with some good transition mattes and beautiful, pigmented, blendable shimmer shades!) ABH Lip Gloss in St. Tropez Kiss Falsies #11

testing