Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

@Girly2Shoes, Thanks.

@Girly2Shoes, Thanks.

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love this color story on you @Luvstravel!! It's interesting to see Coachella pulling more orange on you -- on me, it's more red. There's a lip style here that they like to wear, the ombre look, usually layer 2 colors -- darker (more red/dark pink) towards the center/inner portion of the lips, and a more nude, "your lips but better" color, on the outer portion, with a blotted/blurred edge. I'm working on this technique but have to find the right color combo for my skin tone -- I've been buying so many lippies in this pursuit of perfection... ๐Ÿ™ˆ

@angelKiss24, I've noticed a few lipsticks lean towards t...

@angelKiss24, I've noticed a few lipsticks lean towards the coral side on me, which I don't mind. I just ordered the Laneige lip tint in Rose Prism, so I'll post a pic in a couple weeks when it cones in. Good luck on the ombre color on your lips.

oooo nice @Luvstravel excellent choices!! you look great ๐Ÿ’œ

oooo nice @Luvstravel excellent choices!! you look great ๐Ÿ’œ

@Imaster, Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Imaster, Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Luvstravel  Coachella looks great on you! Heh, @angelKiss24  got me too with her lipstick hauls ๐Ÿ™‚ โ€”Iโ€™m shopping around a bit for trustworthy places to buy some of them. 

@WinglessOne  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

@WinglessOne, there were only a few sellers on ebay that...

@WinglessOne, there were only a few sellers on ebay that carried this. My favorite seller for Korean items is RoseRoseShop which also sells on ebay.

Re: @WinglessOne, there were only a few sellers on ebay that...

Thanks @Luvstravel , Iโ€™ll check them out. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Luvstravel such a lovely Spring time look. 

@SportyGirly125, Thanks. It seems I'm drawn to coral lip...

@SportyGirly125, Thanks. It seems I'm drawn to coral lip shades on lips and rust/peach colors on eyes. I'm not sure how many duplicates I have of these colors๐Ÿ˜Š

@Luvstravel that's it! You're the straw to break the camel's back! I've been holding off on getting the Damn Girl mascara but I seriously thought you had falsies on and I'm convinced.

@BrennaBombshell, I rarely find anything that I love as m...

@BrennaBombshell, I rarely find anything that I love as much as my Givenchy Noir mascara, but I always try out tons, just to make sure my Givenchy is still my one. Love the color of Pat McGrath mascara but gave me racoon eyes by the end of the day. A few other so so mascaras but I really love this one. No flakes ( I wear contacts ) no smudges, just really great for me.

Re: @BrennaBombshell, I rarely find anything that I love as m...

I also wear contacts so a no-flake mascara is a must for me! 

Yesterdayโ€™s adventure in zombie eyes masking, thanks to 4.5 days of insomnia. It was one of the rare times Iโ€™ve brought concealer all the way out and up to my bottom lash line, rather than keep it just in my tear troughs. I normally avoid my lines with concealer. Not yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

When you must go outside, despite major sleep-deprivation.When you must go outside, despite major sleep-deprivation.

Spoiler
C6CE493A-8964-467C-9264-5FE949D424C9.jpeg

Brows: 
Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil 

Eyes: 
Glossier Play Color Slide eyeliners in Early Girl (inner corner) and Jumbo (bottom) 

Undereyes: 
 - Tarte Creaseless Concealer in Deep Sand, just in my tear troughs 
 - NARS Highlighting Powder in St. Barths, applied with finger on my entire undereye area 
 - NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Truffle (my color corrector shade), applied with brush over the highlighter everywhere except my tear troughs 
 - By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder, dusted over everything 

This was my first time using this Tarte concealer. To me, itโ€™s a non-matte version of NARS Soft Matte concealer: itโ€™s creamy, full coverage, and thick, maybe even thicker than Soft Matte. I normally apply just 2 little dots of NARS Radiant Creamy to each of my tear troughs and blend it out, just to cover darkness in that area. I needed just one teeny dot of this Tarte concealer. Surprisingly, it seems to play nice with the alligator skin Iโ€™ve got there. This might end up redeeming Tarte in the concealer department for me (Shape Tape is one of the worst-for-me concealers Iโ€™ve ever tried), despite the false โ€œcreaselessโ€ product name; I need to use it a few more times to find out. 

Cheeks: 
NARS Blush in 413 BLKR 

Nose: 
 - Lancรดme Blur & Go Stick 
 - NARS Highlighting Powder in St. Barths 

Lips: 
 Base coat: ColourPop Lux in Brick 
 Top coat (center): Lancรดme Lโ€™Absolu Lacquer in Gold For It 

@WinglessOne  aww beautiful look! Hope you get some sleep soon!!

Thanks @ather !

@WinglessOne That's a beautiful metallic hint on your lips. So dimensional!

Thanks @tastelikewater ! 

You look beautiful @WinglessOne without any signs of sleep deprivation โค๏ธ ... I feel ya, couldnโ€™t sleep till 2 am got up at 630 baaaa 

Aw, thanks @2manyperfumes ! When Iโ€™m not in insomnia mode, I average 5-6 hours of sleep a night, so I usually donโ€™t go to bed til 1 AM. Occasionally I get these crazy bouts of insomnia where I canโ€™t sleep for 48+ hours. In my 20s, when I was in college, that was great! Not so much now that Iโ€™m pushing 50. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

testing