Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: What are you wearing today?

Your whole look is gorgeous! Your skin is flawless! I need to try this reverse foundation thing you are talking about! I will be googling that tonight!

Re: What are you wearing today?

@BrennaBombshell  Beautifully done !! Do you mind sharing your ‘reverse foundation’ technique? I am intrigued and had not heard of that. Maybe take this look as example.

@naturalooks15 sure! I learned it watching Samantha Ravndahl on YouTube, she's my supreme makeup guru goddess and I've been watching her for years and years, she never disappoints! I may do things a little bit differently than her exact step by step video instructions, but here's what I do! 

The technique is fairly straightforward:

After applying skincare and primer, I spot conceal, use a cream or liquid contour, under eye concealer, highlight or illuminator, and blush (no powder products), then apply my foundation over the top of everything. It's a bit more subtle and seems to reduce cakiness and the look of enlarged pores. If I need a little warming up, I apply a powder bronzer over the foundation, or maybe some extra powder highlight for a really lit-from-within look, then depending on the look I'm going for, I either set it with a translucent powder to appear more matte, or with a dewy setting spray to appear glowy! 

Thanks you @BrennaBombshell  This is helpful. I'll try it out, you convinced me with "reduce cakiness and enlarged pores" 😄 😄

Which cream blush do you use?

@naturalooks15 I've been liking the Milk Makeup Lip+Cheek lately! I have the shade Werk, which is a mini, so I could try it out. It's so soft and subtle, a dusky rose color, giving a very natural healthy flush. I like it even without any other makeup, just to give my sickly pale skin some life 😊

angelic @BrennaBombshell

@BrennaBombshell, Your look does look flawless 👍 Love yo...

@BrennaBombshell, Your look does look flawless 👍 Love your eye look and I'm very impressed with the Artist Couture highlight 🙂

So beautifully done @BrennaBombshell 🥰 love those shades on you.  Blended so perfectly.  I’ll have to see about that CT flawless filter ... I can use the help.  Another amazing look ❤️

@2manyperfumes You have to try CT flawless filter. I love it. 

@BrennaBombshell gorgeous look. Love the purple tones on you. 

This entire look is amazing. I love how the purple tones on your eyes match your hair color. The lashes and the nude pink lip really bring the whole look together, too! <333

Here is yesterday’s look, which I cross posted in the Rock Your Rainbow thread. I needed to reach for a few different palettes to get all the colors. It ended up being fairly subtle and wearable for the causal day I had running errands. 

Eyes: ND Sunrise Citrine, UD BTR Wanderlust, KVD Serpentina Nile; Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner; Too Faced D*mn Girl

Face: Fenty Sun Stalk’r Shady Biz; Jouer Treasure Me Blush; Becca Prismatic Amethyst

Lips: YSL Tatouage Couture Matte Stain in 1

38CDC9D2-840A-42E3-9B2E-703AFE2AAB79.jpeg

That's a pretty red! @alexasteph 

Great look, @alexasteph , nice eyeliner and lipstick.

@alexasteph lovely look. Love the bright lippie. 

Love the pop of colour on the lips @alexasteph 👍 so beautiful- that shade looks wonderful on you.  Love the eye look and that pretty easy liner from Clinique is a fave of mine.  ❤️

Such a pretty look!  Love the pop of color on the lips. I love red lips for everyday. <333

RE: What are you wearing today?

My eyes have been watering, guess they weren’t in the mood for liner today.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You are a stunner her!  This red lip is beautiful on you. @Weetart 

@Weetart the red lip looks stunning on you. 

You look stunning - Hollywood glamorous @Weetart 🥰 with that red lip.  Love the liner with the shimmer eyeshadow.  👍

testing