Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

I have to try that lipstick, @Weetart .

Great look! I love that cherry red lip on you. I wear contact lenses so my eyes can be sensitive to eyeliner sometimes, too. <333

This week I'm using PMG eye mini and pairing it with FB trophy wife. I'm glittery at work, 🤷🤣 All the things:PAT MCGRATH LABS - Eye Ecstasy™ Eyeshadow & Mascara KitFenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Trophy WifeMARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner - Fine(wine) 47KVD Beauty Super Pomade Vegan Eyeliner, Shadow & Brow Pigment AuburnKAT VON D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - A-Go-GoTARTE - Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner - Black MiniKEVYN AUCOIN - The Neo-Blush - SunsetHourglass Unreal™ High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss Provoke

Re: What are you wearing today?

Nailed that wing beautifully @danielledanielle 🥰👍 very pretty look.  Radiant.

@danielledanielle love the looks!

@danielledanielle  beautiful look!

Mixed things up with a couple of palettes.  First I used my IT Cosmetics cc cream with SPF and my NYX concealer with setting powder.  My butter bronzer and Hourglass blush (diffused heat shade).  NYX eyebrow pencil (I ran out of my signature brow by KVD) so I’m trying a less expensive brow pencil.  Not bad but the shade is a bit warmer then I like.  Physicians Formula butter highlighter in pink/rose,  MAC lipliner in shade Good Timing, liquid lip shade Melancholia by KVD with Too Faced extreme lip injection gloss.  Eyeshadows were from both my Pat McGrath palette and my Born to Run palette shade Baja.  Some Huda matte to metal on the lid.  Marc Jacobs gel liner in water line, under eye.  Loreal telescopic Mascara and Ardell lashes.  

CF2F1DDD-5AE2-49B8-B848-1DF9A29D0489.jpeg74DCD75E-37D6-4B8C-9687-7295ADA8A3C7.jpegB1AB3911-1305-4B73-A320-BF3D94DA0175.jpeg5084CAAE-08C9-42DE-A974-1F078042C35F.jpegD5F9566D-E4CA-438B-95E6-93087F156AB6.jpegC7E2C9FF-6785-4592-A791-EA02CD63E940.jpeg

This is such a soft, pretty pink on you. @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty ❤️

it's official! @2manyperfumes I love you in pink 😂😍

it's official! @2manyperfumes I love you in pink 😂😍

Re: it's official! @2manyperfumes I love you in pink 😂😍

Lol thank you @lmaster 🥰  I’m getting use to them and nudes.  👍

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Looove it! Going to totally copy this @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Aww thanks @Weetart 🥰 glad you liked it.  That little Huda tube of matte and metal is very shimmery and once it’s on its there no fading until you take it off.  

@2manyperfumes love the look you came up with. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰 glad you liked it 😁

That eye shadow looks gorgeous on you, @2manyperfumes.

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ❤️

RE: What are you wearing today?

Decided to use my ND Tropic Palette and test my floss gloss from the Allure beauty box. It was massively difficult to get decent lighting at the time I was taking this. All my light is filtered through thicktrees, so it shifts with shadows and shades. The floss gloss has a light plastic taste after a while, but I didn’t notice it on top of the powderkiss lipstick which has a very yummy flavor. Not the first lipstick I’d choose for this look, but I *get* to watch a softball game today and I wanted something that could disappear with ease. Mascara missing from product picture.

@Weetart love the eyeshadow look. 

@Weetart  love your whole look!

Love the shadows @Weetart looks great on you including the soft hint of pink on your lips.  Very nice. Both you and @lmaster have done great looks with the ND Tropics palette. 👍

7 Replies
testing