Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

you look so pretty @l8totheparty

you look so pretty @l8totheparty

Re: you look so pretty @l8totheparty

Aww, thanks,  @lmaster  💗

Re: What are you wearing today?

@l8totheparty , if I had skin that looked like yours with no foundation, I’d never touch the stuff! You look fabulous without it!

Thank you! 💜 My nose sometimes gets pinkish, so I like a light dusting of powder foundation to even out the complexion and minimize the look of pores for the most part, but perhaps this week I will branch out and go to work without.  (!!! 😯)  I probably can never go without a bit of concealer over spots or undereyes to brighten them up.  But!  I will keep working on the skincare and see what happens.

@missjeanie 

Today’s look was starting off with a hylauronic mask from LeCreme.  It Cosmetics spf illuminating cc cream and NYX concealer with Rimmel London translucent powder.  This powder surpisingly is super fine and blends beautifully on mature skin.  Good drugstore find for me.  Clarins lipliner in rose with NYX butter gloss lipstick in shade BSL01.  Hourglass bronzer and blush with How Many Carats Fenty highlighter.  ABH brow wiz and Melt shadow in shade Rubbish with MAC cream shadow shade Legendary Lure.  Black liquid liner from Clinique and Lash Paradise Mascara with Ardell lashes.  No mascara on bottom lashes today.  Rimmel gold pencil liner in water line.  

64041269-BC7B-4AA1-B76F-82BFE0F88F14.jpeg16971650-BC38-40F1-8B64-D983A3FA7924.jpegFF3F4F91-FFC2-41E4-A001-BF01C51DE3B2.jpeg4FA13990-C5FB-4E6B-8D38-54DA66322B7C.jpegDE7B6BA1-01DA-4C8C-93F2-E0F221CFC4C4.jpeg

Love the lash look you created. They look fluttery, pretty and natural. Couldn't even tell you had falsies on. <333

Gorgeous shade of lipstick, @2manyperfumes , and your eyes are fantastic also.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes 🥰 

@2manyperfumes love that MAC eyeshadow on you. Lovely look. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰 it’s a really good little shadow and they have some pretty shades in the same formula.  I liked the copper, tarnished olive and teal ones too.  Wish I had bought them.  

@2manyperfumes I bought the color Havana and love it. 

They are good @SportyGirly125 quite a different texture but wow when you out in on.  Havana is that the rose copper shade?

Love it @SportyGirly125 thank you ❤️

Gorgeous 

Thank you @ather 🥰

I'm loving this lip on you @2manyperfymes

I'm loving this lip on you @2manyperfymes

Re: I'm loving this lip on you @2manyperfymes

Thank you @lmaster 🥰

@2manyperfumesso pretty!

Thank you @Marrrryyyyy 🥰

One of these days I'll get my butt to Shoppers Drug Mart and check out the NYX lippies.  I had one previous that was one of my favourite colours to wear, and I don't currently see any in my ever growing collection. @2manyperfumes 

5 Replies
testing