Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @SportyGirly125. I had a work thing so I went with some of the more toned down shades in the palette, but I’m excited to start dipping in to the brighter ones for summer events and festivals! 

Beautiful look @alexasteph!

Thanks @faeriegirl

@alexasteph, That is such a natural, pretty look. Love th...

@alexasteph, That is such a natural, pretty look. Love the new Damn Girl mascara, your lashes look amazing!

Re: @alexasteph, That is such a natural, pretty look. Love th...

@Luvstravel Thanks! It’s one of my favorite mascaras right now. 

@alexasteph  great look

@ather Thank you! 

What am I wearing today:  Becca skin love primer,  NYX concealer, Rimmel translucent powder, KVD signature brow, Physicians Formula highlighter in champagne, Back Talk UD blush palette shade cheap talk, BH Cosmetics Back to Brazil Palette, Tattoo black liner by KVD, NYX super whites liner in Mint Cream, Bite Beauty lipliner, NYX lingerie liquid lip, UD all-nighter setting spray.  No beauty setting no makeup light, no foundation, no finishing powder just me and my freckles E2699CEB-690E-48AF-98B9-3279F3BA6D77.jpeg

FB1F76D1-7456-49C1-9B40-26FE1AAB14FF.jpeg47174E4E-AFBF-4845-A96F-BE6807B4FDF8.jpegE3BD452F-0F27-4B31-8AD2-B719A7A7278A.jpegF9364F28-71C3-4E00-AEE5-3F1F1F1353F5.jpeg59EE15BE-FBDF-4010-9804-F84E302A098D.jpeg

Freckles!  Love your natural look- your skin has a natural glow to it. @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty 😁 yes I had dark red hair when I was younger.  Did the caramel blond and then wanted to be a brunette lol.  

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous 😍👏🏼 OBSESSED with that lip shade 😍❤️👌🏻

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @NikkiDevine ❤️

@2manyperfumes Great color choices to go with your top. 

Great look @2manyperfumes!

Great look!

The lippie and blush are perfect on you! 

Today I'm wearing very light makeup (for me - no foundation no setting powder/spray, etc). I prepped with my normal skincare and I'm currently beyond obsessed with Skin&Co Truffle Treatment for suuuper glowy dewy skin without any sparkle. I'm currently super happy with my skincare routine as I can get away without foundation at all most days and that's new for me! A touch of Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk'r Bronzer in Inda Sun, Fenty Pro Filt'r Concealer on a spot on my nose, UD Primer Potion, the Biba palette, Kat Von D Liner X, Morphe Gel Eyeliner, ABH Brow Wiz in Ebony, ABH Brow Gel in Clear, a set of Kiss falsies, Milk Kush Mascara and YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 10(?) topped with Dominique Cosmetics Lemonade Lip Gloss in Peach Tea.

love that shadow!!

Lovely!

And this truly begs the question- what skincare have you found to give you naturally beautiful skin?!  I generally feel like I need a sweep of powder foundation to even out my skin.

@BrennaBombshell 

@l8totheparty so I've been following the same routine for...

@l8totheparty so I've been following the same routine for about three months now, and on top of that, I drink around 6 liters of water a day and probably 7 or 8 cups of green tea so I'm very hydrated 😂 But I've been using GlamGlow Bubble Cleanser to wash my face one or twice daily, and the Algenist Pore Refining Mask twice a week and the Farmacy Honey Potion antioxidant mask any time my skin feels.... Yucky, lol. Then I use Go-to Face Hero oil (which I switched out with Herbivore Emerald CBD oil and it seems to have fully destroyed my redness on and around my nose), Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift + Retinol (at night), or Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum during the day, Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior Moisturizer + Serum, Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, and during the day I use Farmacy Eye Dew eye cream, while at night I use Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol eye serum.

Re: @l8totheparty so I've been following the same routine for...

Girl, keep it up.  To have glowing, even skintone is the dream! @BrennaBombshell 

testing