Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@kromance Beautiful! I love that eyeliner! 

Best,

Rebecca

Re: What are you wearing today?

What am I wearing today - my new top (was only suppose to buy makeup wipes and essential oils and I love Lucky Brand boho clothing and it was on sale at Winners ... so I bought it lol.  Today I used No 7 primer with Maybelline erase foundation and NYX can’t stop won’t work concealer and setting powder.  UD all Nighter spray, Fenty highlighter, KVD signature brow, Pupa Vamp mascara in purple, Blood Sugar Palette, Sephora eye liners in shades Aloha and Waterfall.  Also the ombré effects pencil by Rimmel.  Hourglass bronzer and blush, NYX hot pink waterproof lip liner with Loreal Infallible metallic lip paint in shade Moon Lust.

6572FCD7-2784-4B49-8F3A-5D79C105A2FF.jpeg8C7752F3-3E02-4080-AF22-7A2AE5E2112F.jpegC0802C1A-D136-4A55-8029-CF45B840EDB0.jpegB8FF679C-9D89-45A1-B8E0-7A99E520F9D6.jpegFenty highlighter ❤️ Fave earrings lolFenty highlighter ❤️ Fave earrings lol

Beautiful look

@2manyperfumes love this monochromatic look. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰 I don’t often do monochromatic but I should once in awhile 

Pretty look,  @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty 🥰

@2manyperfumes  Gorgeous look! That metallic lip is beautiful! ️ 

Thank you @PinkEvergreen ❤️

Beautiful shade, too bad this formula doesn't work for you @2manyperfumes .Another fantastic look from you, love those earrings.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes it is better formulated than the deeper colour 👍 I love these earrings thanks 

I started the day wearing just the brow pencil, eyeliner, concealer, blush, and a tinted balm. 2 hours later, I quickly added everything else and attended a friend’s midday cocktail party. Decided to wear this the rest of the day. 

6FE1919E-C57B-4AD9-8D10-DD96679EEDA1.jpeg

Spoiler
35FB3FFE-377F-46A1-B1CC-79079F1153A2.jpeg6F693A4E-4D09-437E-9B19-F4A372ECF5E4.jpeg

Brows: 
Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil 

Eyes: 
 - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eyeliner in Mainline 
 - Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink 
 - Pat McGrath Labs Dark Matter Pigment 
 - Top lashes: Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Vol. 2 

Undereyes: 
 - NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 
 - NARS Highlighting Powder in St. Barths (also dusted across bridge of nose) 
 - By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder 

Cheeks: 
NARS Blush in Outlaw 

Lips: 
Lancôme L’Absolu Lacquer in Rose Fugace 

Great look! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @ather!

Very pretty look @WinglessOne I love the lippie too goes beautifully with you whole look and blue top. Looking good and hope you had a great mid day break with your friends ❤️

Thanks @2manyperfumes! Had a great time. Several of us hadn’t seen one another (aside from occasional FaceTime calls) in years, so it was good to just be in such wonderful company. 

@WinglessOne Love this whole look. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125!

Such a pretty look, @WinglessOne . Very nicely put together and as always, great lippy 😉

Thanks @l8totheparty ! 🙂

Today I'm wearing the Morphe Live Colorfully Palette on my eyes, lips, and as a highlight, over Milk Makeup Matte Bronzer in Baked, Milk Makeup Highlighter in Turnt, Milk Makeup Lip and Cheek Tint in Werk, Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 2 Fair, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Concealer, and a touch of setting powder (Fenty) under the eyes. I used ABH Brow Wiz in Ebony and the ABH clear brow gel. For eyeliner I used Morphe gel eyeliner in black. The Milk Makeup Kush mascara is to DIE FOR, btw, and I've also got on a set of Kiss lashes but who knows what style they are. Spritzed some KVD setting spray over the whole deal and there we go.

testing