Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Hi @mmmiu ,

This is a gorgeous, fresh look! I really love the blush. Which shade of the Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek are you wearing? I was so sad when the Warriors lost last night, but the game was so exciting nonetheless 🙂

Best,

Laurie

Thanks @LaurieBT  ! It’s Werk! Can’t wait to see the new lip + cheek glow oil in-store!

@mmmiu you look gorgeous! I love the all natural look!

@mmmiu You are so right.  You look so fresh and natural and your glow is on point.  Lovely.

@mmmiu great natural look 

love this look @mmmiu

love this look @mmmiu

@mmmiu  You look so radiant and fresh faced! I love a beautiful minimalist look. And I can’t ignore the cute pop of blue on your shoulder. 🙂 

Today I went with a more natural and super dewy summer look. I prepped my skin with Cover FX Blurring Primer, then applied Tarteist Pro Glow cream highlighter in Stunner, Milk Makeup bronzer in Baked, and Milk Makeup Lip and Cheek in Werk as a blush and on my lips. I then mixed Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation with a bit of No Poreblem Prime Essence and buffed it into my skin, focusing on the T-zone and then sheering it out towards the edges of my face. I used Fenty Sun Stalk'r bronzer in Inda Sun. I sprayed liberal amounts of Skin&Co Truffle Therapy Refresh Mist all over my face. I used UD Original Primer Potion on my lids, and used Tusk and Freckle from the Biba palette on my crease, and the shade Love from the Norvina palette on my outer corners, and Base from Norvina on my lids and browbone. I spritzed an angled liner brush with Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist and dipped into Rayon from Biba and then stamped it along my upper lashline. Did a tightline with Morphe gel eyeliner. Curled my lashes and applied the Tarte Maneater mascara. ABH Brow Wiz in Ebony and ABH clear brow gel. Finished up with Dominique Cosmetics Lemonade Lip Gloss in Peach Tea. Then I sprayed some more Truffle Therapy on my face because it is SO refreshing and makes you look all glowy and dewy and MMM.

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautifully done

Beautiful and natural ❤️ @BrennaBombshell  Love a good spritz.  Somedays I’ll just use a good cc or bb cream and throw on some eyebrows lol mascara and tinted lip balm.  

I won't even go to the mailbox without my eyebrows on 😂😂😂

@BrennaBombshell your skin looks amazing!

Thank you @makeitup305! I've been having excellent luck w...

Thank you @makeitup305! I've been having excellent luck with my current routine, and honestly I think that Emerald CBD Face Oil is a miracle oil, as it's totally gotten rid of all my redness. 😄

@BrennaBombshell You put a lot of products on and it really shows.  In a good way.  They really compliment each other.  Like, dam*, she looks good.

@BrennaBombshell love the makeup and your hair color is gorgeous 

Eyes: 

Urban Decay Perversion Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.4 oz/ 12 mL

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Naked2

- shades half baked and snakebite

Sephora liquid liner

Lips:

MAC - See Sheer (salmony/pinky lippie!)

Liner- Sephora No.8 Classic Pink

Face:

It no more pores powder

Nars radiant creamy concealer in Vanilla 

Nars blush in orgasm

Everyday Minerals powder baseI had 2 compliments at work on this lippie! The liner turns it pinker than the peachy colour it is.I had 2 compliments at work on this lippie! The liner turns it pinker than the peachy colour it is.

Great look!

@l8totheparty love your makeup and the pink lippie. 

Thanks, @SportyGirly125 😊😊

Gorgeous skin @l8totheparty and with that lippie it really brings out your beautiful complexion 👍

D'aww, thank you! @2manyperfumes 

It's my newest lippie.

1 Reply
testing