Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So gorgeous 

Supreme gorgeousness 🥰 I love it @BrennaBombshell @the eyeshadows are beautifully blended well done ❤️

:3 Thank you @2manyperfumes ! 

@sephoramusthave Love the whole look and the colors you used. Everything goes so well together. 

I love your look, @BrennaBombshell !

Awesome look @BrennaBombshell!

What am I wearing today - stress and dark circles lol that took a lot of concealer lol.  I used the IT Cosmetics illuminating cream with SPF 30, the honey dew primer by NYX with the Can’t stop won’t work concealer and setting powder.  Fenty Diamond veil highlighter, backtalk blush in shade low key by Urban Decay.  Born to Run palette with NYX single shadow shade Cougar.  Liners:  UD shade Lust (purple), pineapple yellow by NYXand Clinique black liquid liner.  Lips Mac Cork shade liner and Smouldering Eclipse metallic lip paint by Loreal.  It’s terrible and I’m tossing it.  Brows ABH brow wiz and lashes Loreal with Ardell falsies.  

C091802D-AC24-4D24-9384-28529C86DF02.jpeg6E20736B-CB93-4165-B640-3BB8F186EA12.jpegEE090DE5-E00E-409B-BFE3-E9DF415997A9.jpeg1637D420-E773-4708-8F2A-760BA345E207.jpegCF4DF95F-BEA7-435E-A5E5-9A4C519127A9.jpeg

Lovely look!

@2manyperfumes you did a great job concealing the dark circles and love the whole look as usual. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

You can pull-off a yellow eyeshadow; I cannot. This is a nice look on you @2manyperfumes @

Thank you @l8totheparty ❤️ You could do a pastel yellow with another shade (cool coloured) 

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @faeriegirl 🥰

@2manyperfumes  Oooo I don't see any dark circles! You look great!!! love the whole eye and lip combo! ❤️

Thank you @kromance ❤️ I love that Peter Thomas Roth under eye tightening cream ever morning just a little bit.

oh please! @2manyperfumes dark circles?? you look great

oh please! @2manyperfumes dark circles?? you look great

Re: oh please! @2manyperfumes dark circles?? you look great

Lol thanks @lmaster ❤️ Oh they are there just used some under eye cream and concealer.  They go hollow if I’m tired as opposed to puffy.  Puffy is only if I’ve over slept haaaa.

RE: What are you wearing today?

Hi guys! Its been forever since I have been on BIC. Its nice to see familiar faces on my favorite thread ❤️ Here Im wearing - - too faced concealer in warm beige - bobbi brown gel eyeliner - pat mcgrath mascara - becca - bronzer in ipanema sun - nars blush in dolce vita - hourglass highlighter (from the ambient lighting edit palette) - lovecraft by kat von d for lippie And 💥 boom! Ps: dont mind the expression on my face 🙈 the sun was shining on my face 🦖

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@kromance  Beautiful top! Love your look!!

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@kromance Welcome back. Lovely look. 

1 Reply
testing