Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: love this eye look, it reminds me of Crystal blue oceans...

Thank you @lmaster ๐Ÿฅฐ I just want to try more of the shades in all my palettes 

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous look, @2manyperfumes . Love the glossy lips in the first picture, but the non glossy lips in the last picture shows the shade the best.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes yes the lipstick and gloss are similar so they work together or one or the other ๐Ÿฅฐ

@2manyperfumes  Love this whole look! ๐Ÿ’š

Thank you @WinglessOne it was more cooperative than yesterday โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes Love the eyeshadow colors you picked out 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 โค๏ธ

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the mermaid and dragons inspiration! @2manyperfumes

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @Weetart โค๏ธ

I love the eyeshadows you used, especially Dragon Child! It's such a unique shade @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @DaneeBT ๐Ÿฅฐ

RE: What are you wearing today?

What brush are you using for blending your eye shadow? Looks so good.

I used the F.A.R.A.H. 22E and the Vasanti Contour Eyeshad...

I used the F.A.R.A.H. 22E and the Vasanti Contour Eyeshadow brushes ๐Ÿ™‚

Today I did a monochromatic yellow-orange look. I used a reverse foundation technique, where after doing my skincare and primer, I spotconcealed and then did my highlighter, contour, bronzer, and blush, thenbuffed my foundation on over the top so it gives you a very natural skin appearance and I personally have fewer enlarged looking pores and skin texture when doing my base like this. I dusted a little orangey shimmerover my cheekbones, chin, and the tip of my nose to make it a little bit more bold. Products used: Tarte BaseTape Primer ItCosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in Light Natural Tarteist Pro Glow Liquid Highlighter in Stunner Pretty Vulgar Bronzed B in 113 Bronze Mannequin Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Baked Highlighter in Prosecco Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation in 2 Fair Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel in Clear Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Concealer in shade 140 Pretty Vulgar The Ink Gel Eyeliner in Black List Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black Il Makiage High Volume x Intense Curl Mascara in Black Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Pink Champagne Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist Karity Picante Palette - Eyes: Delia,Sunrise, Embers, Passion Cheeks: Sunrise, Flamenco Lips: Sunrise, Embers

love this look! @BrennaBombshell

love this look! @BrennaBombshell

RE: What are you wearing today?

Very pretty look @BrennaBombshell

Love the whole look especially the coppery goldโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ with the hair wow!   You are right doing things in reverse sometimes work better.   I put my highlighter on before my bronzer and blush to minimize pores.  Beautifully done @BrennaBombshell and I love the photos and your hair โค๏ธ

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in how smooth m...

I've definitely noticed a huge difference in how smooth my skin looks when using this technique, it's just a matter of remembering to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚

@BrennaBombshell What a stunning look! You've inspired me to try the reverse routine for myself. 

@BrennaBombshell Love your monochromatic look ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

Itchy allergy eyes = no eye makeup today, and Iโ€™m very much okay with that. Glow courtesy of Coola sunscreen + NARS Highlighting Powder. The latter doesnโ€™t get talked about often enough. 

Thank goodness my eyes arenโ€™t red anymore; they were a mess this weekend.Thank goodness my eyes arenโ€™t red anymore; they were a mess this weekend.

Spoiler
CA6FD068-080C-4115-9469-3A5171BFAD71.jpeg

Brows: 
Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil 

Undereyes: 
NARS Highlighting Powder in St. Barths 

I wore no concealer today. Instead, I popped a little St. Barths in my hollow tear troughs where it can reflect some of my shadows and mask some darkness. 

Face: 
- Coola Full Spectrum Sun Silk Drops 
- Glossier Cloud Paint in Haze and Dawn (mixed together) 
- NARS Highlighting Powder in St. Barths 

I donโ€™t normally include skincare in these lists, but Sun Silk Drops deserves an exception. If you really want that dewy glow-from-within look without shimmer, this sunscreen will immediately do it. Today I mixed it with a very small bit of my moisturizer; didnโ€™t wanna reduce its efficacy much. 

St. Barths is dusted across and around my nose to set the sunscreen on that oily area, and to brightly mask some of my allergy darkness and redness. Itโ€™s also blended onto my cheekbones. 

Lips: 
Huda Beauty Demi Matte in Catwalk Killa 
testing