Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous look @lmaster!๐Ÿ˜

Thanks! @faeriegirl โ™ฅ๏ธ

@lmaster Really pretty look!! Your eyes are so pretty and just pop, especially with that top. Definitely one of your colors!! Dr Jart Premium BB balm has been one  of my favorites and it looks great on you!! How do you like it?๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh thank you, that's so sweet of you @yankeefaithful I actually bought the 3 pack last year sometime and do really like them! I don't think they are all available anymore

@lmaster Stunning! That shirt makes your eyes even brighter ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT thanks so much ๐Ÿ’–

RE: What are you wearing today?

Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen Clinique Even Better in CN 0.5 Fenty Pro Filler in 100 (for a couple spots) UD Lightbeam Palette Lancome Hypnose Mascara - forget the exact name KVD Everlasting Glimmer Veil in Dazzle UD all nighter setting spray Forgot to put on liner this morning. Doh! That would have pulled the lipstick and shadow together. Everything held up alright though. I call that a win. The UDlightbean palette was sitting unused in my drawer, nice little palette think I might use it for travel.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

The liner/shadow closest to your lashline matches your eye colour- it looks so good on you! @Weetart 

That lip is stunning @Weetart! How was the wear throughout the day?

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

For me it lasts through everything but eating when it Needed a touch up. @angelKiss24

@Weetart gorgeous lips girl! idk why but i rarely get not...

@Weetart gorgeous lips girl! idk why but i rarely get notified when you reply or comment to me,,, it's not just your either! I don't get it

RE: @Weetart gorgeous lips girl! idk why but i rarely get not...

Oooh is your name @lmaster or @Imaster as in with a lowercase elle or uppercase iiiii? Because sometimes My phone makes me have to type it in manually and maybe Iโ€™m typing it incorrectly

Re: RE: @Weetart gorgeous lips girl! idk why but i rarely get not...

@Weetart it's a lower case L but there's others I've just happened upon that it's spelled right, I just didn't get notified,,, it's very odd, so if I don't reply to something, its because I had no clue ๐Ÿ˜˜

That lipstick is stunning! @Weetart 

Thanks @sprocketta !

@Weetart that red lippie ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks ! I wish I could get the gold sparkle to show @SportyGirly125

I had mermaid and dragons on the brain today and I wasnโ€™t going in for round 2 with Morphe ๐Ÿ‰ grrr so it was NYX bb cream, Dewy skin primer, concealer and setting powder.  Highlighter was the jelly from NYX because itโ€™s fun and gives a Dewy glassy highlight.  Dragon child palette from Menagerie Cosmetics and Gnarly from BH Cosmetics (turquoise waterproof glitter).  NYX dark brown pencil liner, Loreal mascara, Ardell lashes, Physicians Formula butter bronzer, Hourglass blush in shade dim infusion, KVD signature brow dark brown shade, Bite Beauty lip liner shade 002, Melt Liostick in shade 710 is a mustard shade (burnt mustard) and topped it with foam party lip veil from NYX duochromes.

FD8E5759-220B-4860-80F3-ABBFA755AD96.jpeg983B390C-712F-4E53-87AE-5925B808DD65.jpeg25E0139F-277C-4E12-BEB7-1E00148ED7C2.jpeg51CA192B-D417-4F5F-AC46-58F591B35671.jpegFB529E69-571D-4443-919A-54981C33206E.jpeg4B55521D-0037-46D6-969B-6CDDBE700EE3.jpeg

Ahhhh... beautiful eye look @2manyperfumes! How are your eyebrows so perfect all the time?? No strays, no tiny little nubs sticking out waiting to get long enough to be plucked ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…

Thank you @angelKiss24 ๐Ÿฅฐ lol I spend the most time in getting my brows even because they became really thin and sparse to the point I was worried I was going to loose them.  I considered microblading last year but slowly they grew in a bit more.  They still are thin so I donโ€™t get many if any strays. I take vitamins and put castor oil on them all last year.  I use brow wiz and signature brow pencils and that is the only thing I wonโ€™t leave the house without my brows filled in haaaa.

love this eye look, it reminds me of Crystal blue oceans...

love this eye look, it reminds me of Crystal blue oceans @2manyperfumes
14 Replies
testing