Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You have beautiful eyes and skin so a pop of lipstick and your radiant @WinglessOne 👍

Aw, thanks @2manyperfumes ! ☺️

@WinglessOne Your skin looks so bouncy and healthy! The Cloud Paint combo gives a very natural flush, which I didn't expect because they appear so vivid. 

Thanks @tastelikewater! ☺️ Cloud Paints are easy to work with and they always give me a very natural look. You have to really try to go overboard with them to get Pikachu cheeks. I’ve heard folks complain they’re not bold or pigmented enough once applied. These are folks who don’t know much about Glossier, I guess. 😂 

You look great @WinglessOne ! Naturally fabulous!

Thanks @makeitup305 ! ☺️

@WinglessOne such a pretty lippie shade on you 

Thanks @SportyGirly125 ! 

@WinglessOne, Even without eyeshadow you look great. Your...

@WinglessOne, Even without eyeshadow you look great. Your skin, complexion really looks great.

Re: @WinglessOne, Even without eyeshadow you look great. Your...

@Luvstravel  Thank you so much! You’re too kind. ☺️

Yep mmmhmmm I loooove that lippie.  Looks fantastic! I must check it out. @WinglessOne 

Thanks @l8totheparty ! 

HUDA BEAUTY - Demi Matte Cream Lipstick - I have 6 of the shades. (I’ve worn 4 of them in the 100 Days of Lipstick thread. 🙂) Only one of them, Lady Boss, has disappointed me. The others perform better. All of these are truly semi matte: they don’t dry down to a powder finish, instead they have a cream finish—but most of them have great staying power. They do transfer onto cups and glasses, but somehow they remain very pigmented. They’re definitely worth a try! 

Today I used my temperamental b mood palette lol from Morphe.  MAC highlighter, Hourglass bronzer,  Physicians Formula butter blush, ABH brow wiz, Loreal mascara and Ardell lashes, NYX neon shadow, Notoriously Morbid shimmer, Urban Decay eyeliner and lipstick, Clinique black liquid liner, Bite Beauty lip liner.  

9BB355C1-F19A-4A0C-A398-18C08C66BD4E.jpeg99533BB4-5695-4018-A501-E7BDEE829B80.jpeg130BDD99-39C9-45AF-85A4-39A10C93A7FC.jpeg058F8712-8FAF-4511-A1E8-8E4F14C216F2.jpeg62675D61-0442-4180-8436-80E6AB0FFCFE.jpeg

@2manyperfumes  Love this whole look! 

You’ve reminded me to look at Notoriously Morbid’s lip products. I’ve been stalking their multichrome shadows for a while, and their newest palette contains many duochromes... and I have a hard time resisting duochromes. 

Thank you @WinglessOne 🥰 I love their duochromes and want to get more lol.  Their liquid lips were okay but that was the one I bought that fell apart.  I bought three and two were fine and the third wS horrible.  I want to try the handcrafted Necromancy lipsticks. In love with some of those shades.  The one I liked wS Desert Highway from NM.  Avoid Bitchcraft.  It was the worse lol behaved badly.  

I love the way you do your eyeshadow @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @makeitup305 🥰 it’s purposely messy but contained to give a bit of a smeared look.  Kind of tricky but I was working with temperamental shadows refusing to blend or get along lol so I deliberately kept them messy.   

@2manyperfumes love the Smokey eyes with the bright pink lippie. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

so breath taking @2manyperfumes you just look fantastic

so breath taking @2manyperfumes you just look fantastic

Re: so breath taking @2manyperfumes you just look fantastic

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

1 Reply
testing