Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful looks @makeitup305!

Thank you @faeriegirl !

Love this look on you @makeitup305 ! ❤️

Thank you @Sunnysmom ! 

@makeitup305 These are perfect looks for the rising temperatures! Your skin looks incredible. 

@tastelikewater thank you that's so sweet!

Very pretty, natural look @makeitup305!

@angelKiss24 thank you! Glad to see you back on BIC!

Thanks @makeitup305! life got a bit busy in the last year or so 😅

@makeitup305 love these natural looks on you 😍

thanks @SportyGirly125 ! It's starting to get really hot here and these are the looks I'm gravitating to. It's funny that they take me just as long as more intricate ones lol.

@makeitup305 I know what you mean. Tomorrow it’s going to be in the 90s in So Cal. Not looking forward to Summertime and being pregnant will make it worse. 

@SportyGirly125 maybe it's a good time to buy that PATRICK TA Major Glow Setting Fanand keep EVIAN - Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray in your purse!

@makeitup305 I actually have 2 Evian sprays and the fan is on my wish list but is out of stock online. 

@SportyGirly125haha great minds! 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Not much! I was too hot and lazy. Supergoop unseen, laneige bb pore blur, Marc Jacobs lash primer, KVD go big or go home, UD 24/7 black market, Notoriously Morbid Alkali lake monster. Pretty sure all the laneige melted off by the time remembered to take a picture.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You're more dedicated than I am in the heat @Weetart.  The Smashbox looks great on you!

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thanks lol, everything else melted off, as you can tell in the photo. It’s a good liquid lip @angelKiss24

Love it @Weetart ❤️ Great eye look with the nude lippie.  Love the shadow.  What did you pick up from NM?  I saw they have body creams and sprays and a couple new shades.  Have you ever tried Necromancy lipstick?  Their shades are gorgeous.  They are quite popular, handcrafted, vegan and cruelty free.  I’m so tempted.  They have pop up markets in New York.  Not here of course 😔

That lip color looks so pretty @Weetart!

Sephora collection eyebrow pencil in honey blonde and lip liner in real red, Anastasia clear brow gel & eye palette in Soft Glam, Tarte double take eyeliner, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes mascara, the ordinary high adherence silicone primer, Nars sheer glow foundation, wet n wild concealer and dual ended contour stick, L’Oréal loose powder, Fenty bronzer in shady biz, Jaclyn hill collection lipstick in isla, urban decay all nighter setting spay. Becca highlighter in rose quartz. Whew 🤪76C8BCE9-75CA-4814-9CE8-12305EDF3088.jpeg

2C68F2CC-289B-4995-9B56-AE602772141E.jpeg

2 Replies
testing