Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @angelKiss24 🥰 I know I was intimidated at first thinking oh well I’ll usecit as shadow but no it’s finely milled and goes on sheer.  Had I known I would have bought the other two shades as well.  

looking amazing @2manyperfumes

looking amazing @2manyperfumes

Re: looking amazing @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster ❤️

@2manyperfumes I wish I could look this put together in 20 mins!! You always turn out seamless looks 

Thanks @cianni eyebrows and eyes take up most of the time 😁

You always have such smooth skin!  I'd love to know what skincare works for you. @2manyperfumes 

Smooth forehead is thanks to Botox lol.  No frown lines and it controls my starting to droop eyelids.  

Thank you at @l8totheparty ❤️ I try different products but I do exfoliate often because I’m older.  I also takes vitamins for skin, hair etc. I love Tatcha Rice Polish and Rice Water.  Tatcha moisturizers.  Juice Beauty stem cell wrinkle serum and eye cream.  Caudilie and vitamin c serums.  Lactic acid.   I use overnight masks like Origin thirsty skin.  Snail serum lol from a Korean beauty line and weekly masks like Garnier pomegranate and LaCreme hylauronic masks.    Peter Thomas Roth:  24k Gold, hylauronic, pumpkin enzyme mask, turmeric facial scrubs and Loreal sugar scrub, face firming creams from No 7 and PTR.  I’ve had good results with Murad as well.  I change my skin routine seasonally.  I leave my skincare on for 20 minutes before I do my makeup and I spritz with moisturizing spray like Caudilie Grape Water or Dr. Gross collagen spray.  I use pore filling primers and light coverage foundations or BB creams.  

@2manyperfumes Such a beautiful look. I love Makeup Geek and am glad it’s sold in Target now. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ❤️ They are very good shadows.  We have to order them online here.  Target closed in Canada after being open a short time. 

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes!❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl 🥰

Yesterday I want out for a friends birthday I decided to go with hot pink makeup look using my Urban Decay Born to run palette on my eyes. I used my Becca Be a light face palette for bronzer and blush and for highlight I used Artist Couture diamond glow powder in Conceited. Than on my lips for a pop of pink I used Urban Decay  sheer anarchy and old favourite!IMG_5010.JPG

Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette 21 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g

yes! to hot pink @melissapurple22 so pretty

yes! to hot pink @melissapurple22 so pretty

RE: yes! to hot pink @melissapurple22 so pretty

Sorry took so long to get back to you the system keeps kick me out. Anyway lol thank you and I do love a bright pink!

@melissapurple22, Love the pink look going on and the fac...

@melissapurple22, Love the pink look going on and the face palette looks great!

RE: @melissapurple22, Love the pink look going on and the fac...

Sorry for the latest in my reply @Luvstravel yes agree I am really starting to like the more bold colours For the summer! 💜

@melissapurple22 So pretty

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

You look lovely @melissapurple22

One of my fave palettes from UD @melissapurple22 ❤️😊 very pretty and that lip shade is beautiful on you

Beautiful look @melissapurple22!

testing