Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

JOOZZZ  You look great! I hope you're well @jozkid 

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Howdy @michelleshops! I’m fine. Busy with my kids last projects and finals. They suffer, so I suffer right along — whether I want to or not. Still have a box to send you. Ugh. I’m so far behind...

@jozkid Such a lovely look. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125!

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a picture of you ( I needed some me time ) @jozkid . You look great! I love how you styled your hair and the ND Camel palette makes your beautiful eyes pop out ( in a good sense ). Gorgeous! 😍

Thank you @keana1. I’ve been busy with life lately too, but posting on the app is making me quite crabby. It doesn’t make me want to play on BIC. 😞

@jozkid   You just gave me a great idea; to see how to mix and match the Camel and Mini Lila palette!  ND looks great on you.  And, because of your suggestion I got the YSL primer and I love it!

Thanks @Ispend2much6! I could see mixing those two palettes! Also, so glad you like the YSL Primer! Good stuff, right? I’m getting really good results using it with foundations I always thought were meh

Re: RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@jozkid   It glides on so well!

@jozkid  great look!

Thank you @ather darling!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I did another Smoke Sessions look yesterday.  I used my no. 7 airbrush primer and foundation, NYX concealer and setting powder, highlighter Chillz by Fenty, KVD lip liner in shade Misfit, my liquid lip by Melt in Death Cherry, Urban Decay blush in shade Bang, bronzer by Hourglass shade luminous bronze light, eyeliner brown by Loreal Infallible collection setting spray All Nighter.   Lashes I used YSL dark green mascara and then Ardell lashes. Brows by KVD signature brows dark brown.

ECF6C223-84A6-407C-9B11-5470119AC0A5.jpeg1C0AD333-0141-4004-A16E-55F8135072D3.jpeg189A955A-B743-484C-81A5-99E3D27899E4.jpeg

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Loving this lipstick color on you ❤️❤️

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @tasha2489 ❤️

@2manyperfumes love how you paired the eyeshadow with the red lippie. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 🥰

Perfection @2manyperfumes ! Your skin looks flawless, love your choice of eyeshadow colors and the Melt liquid lipstick in Death Cherry. It’s such a lovely red and it looks amazing! ❤️

Thank you @keana1 ❤️ I love the palette so much but the liquid lip is drying and painful after a few hours.  I love that red so much that I’m going to get some balm and turn this into a not so dry liquid lip.  Lol

I hope your strategy works @2manyperfumes ! I was looking at the Melt liquid lipsticks this afternoon and I was wondering if I should order some! Can you let me know if your experiment works? I’m very curious to know if it works or not. If it doesn’t work then I won’t order any, but I hope that it does work because the colors are gorgeous and very pigmented ! 🤞 Good luck! 

The palette is also gorgeous, It’s already in my loves list! 

Thank you @keana1 I will try it on the weekend with some balm underneath and see if it crumbles like cake lol.  I would say you are better off with a Dose of Colours, Jeffree Starr, Huda, Kat Von D, Too Faced liquid lip than this one.  The bullets are okay and I don’t mind them.  The shadows are definitely good whether in the palette or stacks.  ❤️

That’s good to know @2manyperfumes ! Thanks! 😉

2 Replies
testing