Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much!!! @Anonymous

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@idanyd pretty look 

😊 thank you so much! @SportyGirly125

I just love seeing your talent! @idanyd

I just love seeing your talent! @idanyd

RE: I just love seeing your talent! @idanyd

Thank you so much!!!!! You’re very talented yourself! @lmaster 😊

Re: RE: I just love seeing your talent! @idanyd

@idanyd awwww thanks 💋

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@idanyd beautiful!! and thanks for reminding me to break out my TF lifes a festival palette! i love the colors and the formula but because of the packaging for some reason i just hate pulling it out... but youre giving me serious inspiration!

Thank you!!! Because of the packaging I also don’t reach for it as often as I liked! But some of those shades are so cute! 😊😊😊 @cianni

RE: What are you wearing today?

Cute

RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @tasha2489

Re: What are you wearing today?

It was a busy weekend and I was out at a concert last night with my husband.  I tried out the cooler side of the Smoke Session palette with just bronzer and highlighter.  I used two liquid liners both from the Infallible Loreal collection.  The base teal with black over top to give me a dark cool greenish black.  Lipliner by Bite in a midtone brown, Laura Geller lipstick in shade Cocoa Pout.  Then I used a green metallic lip cream by NYX (CMLH 11) and rubbed it over top and added some good highlighter (Gold Skool) by KVD.  Setting spray was the All Nighter by UD.  Highlighter in iridescence by Physicians Formula.  Bronzer from Hourglass.  Brows ABH in Brunette, lashes Ardell.  Concealer NYX Can’t stop won’t work with setting powder (same line) from NYX.  Foundation Nd primer from No 7 (airbrush primer), foundation shade Calico.  

FBA96A6E-0470-49AD-9F1A-8DAA714FD6D5.jpeg1866607A-D0A3-4598-BF7B-A4761A8EC33D.jpegBronzerBronzer0AD5D3E6-C2B6-44D8-A920-8C9339D76FBD.jpegAD896292-35B1-48EB-94DA-0BC1BC606083.jpegLeft metallic lip creamLeft metallic lip cream

@2manyperfumes  Beautiful look!

Thank you @ather 🥰

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @angelKiss24 🥰

@2manyperfumes your looks are always so beautiful,,, in a...

@2manyperfumes your looks are always so beautiful,,, in awe 💜

Re: @2manyperfumes your looks are always so beautiful,,, in a...

Thank you @lmaster  you’re very kind ❤️ I was going out so it was fun to get dressed up 😂 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

This is a very gorgeous look!!! Hope you enjoyed your concer! 😊😊@2manyperfumes

Kosa tinted oil in shade 7 Too Faced powder in carmelized peach Marc Jacob's tantalizer bronzer Anastasia Brow wiz in Granite Anastasia brow gel in Ash brown Dior Iconic waterproof mascara Anastasia lipgloss in sunset strip

@megan86  such a pretty natural look! What are your thoughts on the kosa tinted oil? 

I do love the Kosas face oil, it mixes well with my super...

I do love the Kosas face oil, it mixes well with my supergoop mineral sunscreen and is very subtle and natural looking. I'm very, very oily and it doesn't seem to exacerbate my oily skin a mid day blot and touch up with loose powder seems to do the trick. My other makeup products blend nicely over it and it looks very natural and skin like. My only complaint is the range of shades/undertones but they are a new brand so maybe they'll expand in the future. This has been my daily go to, the office or the beach it performs well
testing