Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@jozkid ,

You are definitely not the last!  I haven't worn my mini Lila Palette yet, purchased during the Spring Sale.

Your eye look is gorgeous!

Lol you’re not the last I don’t have it 😂🤣 you look great @jozkid and if I don’t look down for the photo you won’t see any pop of colour either.  Hmmm sounds like my Morphe shadows - change up your concealer or moisturizer might be causing the creasing.  I almost threw my palettes away until I finally figured out not to use certain products with them.  ❤️

Very pretty @jozkid!

@jozkid  not the last girl I haven’t tried it!! Maybe second last!! It looks gorgeous on you! Maybe I need to try it now!

@jozkid  Beautiful eye look! Now I need to put my mini Lila to the crease test. I haven’t used the blue in a spot where it might crease. Hmm. My other ND 5-pans behave well, though one of them contains a very temperamental shadow. 

Really pretty look. I am guessing we are around the same age, I really enjoy your looks @jozkid ! Maybe one day I will post one of mine.

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@dapt529, thank you so much! I’m very flattered. You should definitely post some time. People here are very kind and accepting. FWIW I’m 58. And a half. 😁
Anonymous Insider

You look fabulous. As always. @jozkid 

Thanks @Anonymous!

@jozkid Thank you for your mini review on the ND palette. Lovely look. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125

@jozkid @You look lovely.  Dang it with the creasing though!   

@heartsmyface yeah, the creasing was unexpected — and very disappointing. The colors are quite pretty and pigmented though. Do you have experience with ND? I only have the Camel Palette and now this one. The price tag scares me on the big palettes.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@jozkid I used this mini Lila couple days ago (also got it for half off). That damn pretty blue also cease on me after couple hours. 🤣😂 

What began as mild mannered quickly became unapologetic sea nymph. 😄 Whenever I pull out this little palette, I wanna use all of the shades. 

You almost can’t tell I didn’t sleep at all last night. Not even for 5 minutes. Hooray insomnia!You almost can’t tell I didn’t sleep at all last night. Not even for 5 minutes. Hooray insomnia!

Spoiler
I’d travel with this palette if I didn’t fear the shadows breaking.I’d travel with this palette if I didn’t fear the shadows breaking.Taj Mahal gives me a very warm coppery glow; I often use it as a highlighter.Taj Mahal gives me a very warm coppery glow; I often use it as a highlighter.

Brows: 
Kimiko Super Fine Eyebrow Pencil 

Eyes: 
Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer 
Natasha Denona Palette 5, No. 5 (I used each shade) 
Top lashes: Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Vol. 2 

Undereyes: 
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Truffle (my color corrector shade) 
By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder 

Cheeks: 
NARS Blush in Taj Mahal 
NARS Blush in Liberte 

Lips: 
Lancôme L’Absolu Mademoiselle Shine in Mademoiselle Loves  

I forgot to do oil control on my nose today. Gee, good thing it’s in the mid 80s today so my nose can churn out the shine! 😐 

@WinglessOne ,

I love greens and blues, and I love your sea Nymph look!  Brava!

Sorry that you didn't sleep!

Thanks @tsavorite!  🧜‍♀️

Lol I love the sea nymph look @WinglessOne you look great and no I can’t tell that you got no sleep 😔 hopefully you’ll catch up on some 😴❤️ The green with the pop of blue looks pretty 👍

Thanks @2manyperfumes ! Hopefully I’ll shift back into my usual 5-6 hours/night sleep schedule soon. 🙂 That ND 5-pan is a great little palette for folks who love greens and blues, and it’s more versatile than it looks. 

@WinglessOne  Gorgeous look! Love the greens!

Thanks @ather !

testing