Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@2manyperfumes So pretty!!

Thank you @ather ๐Ÿฅฐ

@2manyperfumes, thanks for showing a pic of your sparkly...

@2manyperfumes, thanks for showing a pic of your sparkly eyeliner ! Love this look โฃ

Re: @2manyperfumes, thanks for showing a pic of your sparkly...

Thank you @Luvstravel โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜Š

@2manyperfumes Love the glitter liner for that extra edgy look. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 โค๏ธ Itโ€™s very budge proof when dry but will get a bit dry if on for longer than 6-8 hours.  

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful and your eyes are amazing. @2manyperfumes  If you donโ€™t mind me asking. What is bronzer and how do you use it? 

Thank you @Anonymous โค๏ธ I use this boy two brands of bronzers I will post photos.  My fave is Hourglass second is the butter bronzer from Physicians Formula.  Iโ€™m older and have sharper bone structure that has become lean as a I age.  To give my face a fuller appearance I highlight after I set my face with foundation, concealer etc.,  then I use the fan brush and highlight the sides and upper cheekbones into the temple and forehead.  A bit on the brow bone, the centre of chin and a bit on the Cupid bow.  That is a circle โญ•๏ธ so that the highlighter avoids my crinkles and my lean hollow face looks fuller.  Now if you have a full face then the opposite a triangle works. 

Bronzer on the leftBronzer on the leftA6FDC4C9-842C-4FEB-B891-28662E2A2EB1.jpegButter bronzer on top rightButter bronzer on top right

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much @2manyperfumes  @SportyGirly125  You guys are always so ready to help. I appreciate your help and answering maybe my dumb questions

@Anonymous you use bronzer where the sun would hit, so the high points of your face.  Usually you apply it in a 3 shape to the sides of your face. You can also apply it to your forehead, the tip of your nose for that just been kissed by the sun look.  It gives the face warmth. 

I love this softer look on you, @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty Iโ€™m surprised that I liked it a lot too.  ๐Ÿฅฐ

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes!โค๏ธ

Thank you @faeriegirl ๐Ÿฅฐ

I used the elf putty primer with colourpop liquid foundation. Lime crime wicked and venus xl 3 palette. Under the lipstick i lined with colourpop poison liplinerI used the elf putty primer with colourpop liquid foundation. Lime crime wicked and venus xl 3 palette. Under the lipstick i lined with colourpop poison lipliner

Anonymous Insider

Great look. Love the red lip. @Blackwhiskey 

Awesome look @Blackwhiskey!โค๏ธ

Love the whole look @Blackwhiskey ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ The sultry eye shadow with that pop of red lip shade.  

Technically yesterdayโ€™s look but earlier today I bought a new shadow and lipstick from two brands that I havenโ€™t used their makeup before.  I teamed them up with my Gold Palette from Natasha Denona, ND Chrome topper in burnt sienna/terracotta and tried my new single shade Midnight Blue from Clarins, liquid eyeliner (Sephoraโ€™s precision tip liner), brows were Anastasia brow wiz on the dark brown, lashes Ardell, bronzer Physicians Formula butter bronzer and highlighter in gold, Hourglass blush, KVD lip liner and Laura Geller new lipstick in shade Cocoa Pout.  

9F201CFA-8946-48F0-ACE9-8BC939E0F012.jpegB2AC9A69-5D83-4034-9803-63ACA50C820D.jpeg6683613E-1C42-4FD0-A742-EC556EAA17DA.jpeg

Pretty look on you- eyeshadows and lippie! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @l8totheparty ๐Ÿ˜Š

testing