Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @ather ❤️

Beautiful look @2manyperfumes!

Thank you @faeriegirl ❤️

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Love love your highlighter and total look ! Gorg!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @Sunnysmom ❤️

so very beautiful @2manyperfumes

so very beautiful @2manyperfumes

Re: so very beautiful @2manyperfumes

Thank you @lmaster 🥰

@2manyperfumes Really nice look and I'm reallly impressed...

@2manyperfumes Really nice look and I'm reallly impressed with that highlighter!

Re: @2manyperfumes Really nice look and I'm reallly impressed...

Thank you @Luvstravel ❤️.  I wanted a green highlighter and didn’t want to buy one so I started to look at my shimmer shadows that are pastel and finely milled.  I realized the bottom of the palette had those 2 white shimmers and a matte black.  The black is for a base to make the shadows pop and the shimmers are the same for lids, brows and face.  One white goes pink and the other shifts minty green 👍.  I used the stick highlighter as the base so that they would stick.  

Love your eyes @2manyperfumes , I've only tried the pencil liners, too scared to try liquid liners for now.

I was the same @Girly2Shoes but my daughters convinced me to try.  Always keep them sharp for precision if you use a pencil.  The retractable ones with a sharpener will not be as precise.  The old fashion ones that you sharpen are the best and a good dark black one would be 24/7 UD in sub-zero? I think is the black.  It’s not too dry or too creamy and crumbly.  

Thank you @2manyperfumes , I will look for it next time I'm at Sephora. I love the look of the thicker eyeliner on top, and all around the eye.

Lol that’s funny @sephoramusthave  try adding coffee with that and you have my jittery hands.  You look great ❤️ Fresh and rested for being up that early.  Pretty look and lip shade 👍

No idea what possessed me to attempt liquid liner at 6:45am, but here we are! I need so much more practice. SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 BlackSEPHORA COLLECTION - Line Up Makeup Tape,

Too Faced Dam* Girl mascara, Omiana mineral foundation, KORA ORGANICS - Crystal Luminizer,BAREMINERALS - GEN NUDE™ Radiant Lipstick

DE3BBBBF-E44F-42ED-A8D9-99894CE16229.jpeg

@tastelikewater ,

It was worth adding the eyeliner!  Great eye look!  I love your lip shade, too!

The liner blames your eyes pop! @tastelikewater Pretty look.

The liner makes your eyes pop! @tastelikewater Pretty look.

Such a pretty spring look! And I love the Sephora hot tip liner! It takes me seconds to do my eyeliner with this and cuts down so much of my morning routine time 😊 @tastelikewater 

@tastelikewater love the whole look. 

@tastelikewater  I think your eyeliner looks awesome!! How do you like the hot liner??Ive been wanting to try it!

@ather Thank you! Even though I'm pretty inept with liquid liner, I love this pen! It's easy to hold, easy to create both fine and thick lines, and wears well throughout the day. I forgot to remove my makeup before my two soccer games last night, and it transferred considerably to my upper eyelid, but somehow the wing was still intact. Clearly I don't recommend that level of activity with it, but I was super impressed with the wear time. 

Beautiful look @tastelikewater!❤️

testing