Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the lippie! @WestchesterSCA 

The Sephora collection liquid lipsticks are great!

Your post might get edited, hopefully not taken down, because of the link though.

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful. Love your lipstick @WestchesterSCA 

@WestchesterSCA great look.

Just letting you know they might edit your post because you cannot put outside links. 

What I used today ๐Ÿ˜Š No 7 airbrush primer, No 7 airbrush foundation, NYX canโ€™t stop wonโ€™t work concealer, NYX canโ€™t stop wonโ€™t work setting powder, physicians formula highlighter in shade Champagne, blush, ABH brow wiz shade dark brown, LimeCrime Venus Palette, Physicians Formula glitter shadow, Sephora precision tip black liquid liner, Physicians Formula bronze eyeliner, Loreal mascara and Infallible liner, Ardell single lashes, Pupa lipliner, KVD liquid lip in shade Beloved with lipgloss (butter gloss) 

9F81E6F0-07D8-4B1B-B5F1-53C497486489.jpeg81ECC095-BCCA-44D2-A3E6-41219ABA8428.jpeg9F616152-0F69-4964-81E1-2CDC1EFDC1C9.jpeg4A311D83-9CBD-40C8-B1DC-D56E66009A18.jpeg

You gorgeous lady! @2manyperfumes 

Lol thank you @lmaster  youโ€™re too kind ๐Ÿฅฐ  a lot more work goes into me these days just like an old car haaaa.

Loving this look, @2manyperfumes , gorgeous lips. Like your eyeliner.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes โค๏ธ Thereโ€™s so much fun stuff out there nowadays that I never had in my 20s wish I was 25 again lol

@2manyperfumesI wish I had nice eyes like you , so I could play with shadows. I have what they call hooded lids, so would be hard to do fun eyes. Guess I'll have too settle with liners, mascara, and hopefully soon false lashes.

Thank you @Girly2Shoes - me too I have partially hooded eyes so unless Iโ€™m looking down you wonโ€™t see all those shadows.  

Anonymous Insider

Great look and your lipstick is bold and beautiful @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Anonymous โค๏ธ

@2manyperfumes love the whole look and your necklaces. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 โค๏ธ I was going out for dinner so threw on some more bling ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Ohhhh I havenโ€™t seen the Venus used by anyone in awhile!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @IttyxBittyxMe both palettes are at Winners recently but Iโ€™ve had the pink one for over a year now.  โค๏ธ Itโ€™s a good palette very buildable, strong pigments and it wears reasonably long depending how you set it.

Today was a purple and glitter kind of day! 

For my face I have on the HUDA BEAUTY The Complexion Perfection - Pre-makeup Base Primer 1.01 oz/ 30 mL, HUDA BEAUTY - #FauxFilter Foundation+ Morphe fluidity foundation + FARSรLI - Liquid Glass Radiance Serum, TOO FACED - Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder, NARS Geinah contour, NARS Lovejoy blush, and the URBAN DECAY - Mother Of Dragons Highlighter Palette - Game Of Thrones Collection. Eyes are the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Lip Palette, morphe 39s palette, and a danessa myricks glitter. Lips are too faced liquid lipstick and the Winky Lux Unicorn Tears.

EF23FE2E-CFF1-4295-AE31-D5169F41E227.jpeg

Once again @IttyxBittyxMe ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Great eyes. Cute earrings, @IttyxBittyxMe .

Wow gorgeous @IttyxBittyxMe I love how you mix your colours.  Flawless โค๏ธ So pretty.  I love seeing all the different brands people use because sometimes we overlook stuff.  Iโ€™m going to have to check out Farsali.  

testing