Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Girly2Shoes love the dark lippie on you. 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the looks! Very pretty! Th brunette look is fun. And those hoops!

Very nice @Girly2Shoes - love the wig, when I don’t feel like mascara I go for some false lashes.  Lol not the magnetic ones I’ve given up on those.  I have a couple pairs but I either get them on first time or I don’t try but they do stay put even in a wind storm.

Thank you @2manyperfumes - never tried false lashes, want to try them though. I love big earrings.

Lol I love earrings and jewelry (all of it)

@Girly2Shoes  so fun!! 

I am doing a friends makeup for her Wedding in August so I have started to play around with makeup looks. I did this one yesterday I used the  Anastasia of Beverly Hills Norvina palette on my eyes with Sephora's Hot tip liquid eyeliner for my wing. On my face I used Fenty's bronzer in Shady Biz and Becca's highlighter in  vanilla quartz. On my lips is Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in pillow talk topped with Sephora's Ultrashine lip gel in Perfect Nude. I am going to keep playing with ideas. Any suggestions for summer wedding makeup ideas would be great. The bride is similar in colouring to me but had brown eyes. Thanks IMG_4903.JPG

Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Eyeshadow Palette

Anonymous Insider

Very pretty. The nude lip gel is great. @melissapurple22 

The Fenty bronzer looks great on you, @melissapurple22!

You did great @melissapurple22 I agree you will do great, nudes and soft pinks, taupes, bronzes and good lashes.  ❤️

love this look @melissapurple22 you will do great!

love this look @melissapurple22 you will do great!

Re: love this look @melissapurple22 you will do great!

Thank you @lmaster it is a bit  Imitating but I know that for her I will do my very best. 💜

@melissapurple22  that’s so fun your doing your friends makeup!! Your friend is so lucky to have you!

Thank you @ather I am so excited for her and happy to be part of her big day! ☺️

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw, congrats on doing her makeup! Honestly with my bridal clientele I have it be based a lot of what they like in terms of how heavy or soft I go and color selection. If she’s getting married outside or is prone to swearing the Mehron Barrier Spray is my GO TO to set with! I do always make sure to include something with a SPF in the skincare though as they’re probably getting pictures outside.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you so much for your advice @IttyxBittyxMe  She is very natural makeup girl and the wedding will be outside after the church ceremony. Where can I buy that setting spay? And do you have any other suggestions that would help it would be greatly appreciated your makeup always looks so perfect! Thanks 

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

It's going to be online only unless you have a theatre type store near you. 

Foundation wise I do love the SMASHBOX - Studio Skin 15 Hour Hydrating Foundation foundation for summer time brides! It's sweat proof and lightweight so won't go anywhere. Concealer wise the URBAN DECAY - Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealerworks wonders because it both covers and feels like nothing!

Pretty look, @sephoramusthave .

Thank you @l8totheparty 

@melissapurple22 Such a pretty look.  

Thank you very much @SportyGirly125 

1 Reply
testing