Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Beautiful look @MrskatieWW!❤️

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Cute eyes, but love the lipstick.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Lipstick is two faced pout about it 😊

very pretty eye look @MrskatieWW

very pretty eye look @MrskatieWW

Re: What are you wearing today?

Today's look: Playing with new items from the Rouge Sale

Products used:

PATRICK TA Major Glow Highlighting Mist We Love Her-this stuff is awesome! I did a very light spray and instantly got glowing skin that looked very natural. The fact that you don't need a brush to apply it makes it ideal for days when I'm pressed for time but still want to glow. I didn't use anything to cover my face with or for more precise application and didn't feel like the product went everywhere so I feel like it is not necessary to go out of your way to get the fan or something else to shield your face with. The highlight while beautiful in person, is VERY hard to capture with a picture but I tried my best 🙂

FARSÁLI - Liquid Glass Radiance Serum-Another winner in my book. I've incorporated this into my morning routine and I have noticed a beautiful glow "from within" when I use this with my foundation. I have realized that it has helped with my oils peeking through mid day because I haven't had the need to blot since I started using this. Oily skin folks, this is one you need to try!

GLAMGLOW - SUPERTONER ™ Exfoliating Acid Solution Tonerand Kate Somerville Anti Bac Acne Clearing Lotion 1.7 oz- I can't say I've seen results from using these daily so far. I'm going to give them another month before I write my official reviews. I don't hate them though!

PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Flesh Fantasy

Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g

patrickt2.jpegpatrickta1.jpeg

Gorgeous look @gonerogue! 💕

@gonerogue what a pretty look. I love PMG Flesh Fantasy. Thank you for the review on the Patrick Ta mist. I have it on my love list.  ND Bloom looks lovely on you. 

@gonerogue so lovely! How do you use the ND Bloom? I was too intimidated to try it.

@makeitup305 with the ND Bloom you got to go with a light hand because it can be very pigmented. @WinglessOne shared her experience with it and I agree with her. 

@SportyGirly125  @makeitup305  Yep. If it looks like there’s hardly anything on your brush (especially if you use a very dense brush), do not keep dipping in. Unless you wanna give yourself an accidental fake sunburn, or you wanna reeeeally go there with highlighter. 😂 

Thanks @WinglessOne ! I ended up skipping it during the sale just because I figured if I had to be that delicate with it I probably wasn't going to use it much. I'm hoping she comes out with a peachy or nude toned one in the future. I really want to check out the one she has coming out this month, too. Too bad she changed the release dates -___-

I'm glad you love your new Farsali serum, @gonerogue!

@curlychiquita  thank you!

super pretty lippie @gonerogue

super pretty lippie @gonerogue

@gonerogue  Beautiful look! 

Awesome look @gonerogue  

@lmaster Simply stunning! Which shade of the bronzer did you get? If it's light enough for you, then there's hope for me too 🙂

@tastelikewater I bought the FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Lil' Bronze Duo - Caramel Cutie & Sinamon

Not that I need another palette. But I'm eyeing that Norvina palette now that I see how pretty the colors are on your eyes. <333

Anonymous Insider

Just so lovely. Your lipstick is awesome @lmaster 

11 Replies
testing