Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hey, I was deep in thought trying to figure out how to apply calculus to people, okay???? It didn't occur to me to think about practicality of the question itself until my mind wandered to what the deadline was.....and realized there was none....because it was a dream.

I don't think there's a big difference in concentration of silicones. A lot of the primers are in cream form or tinted, but this is a clear gooey liquid, and in my mind silicone is a clear soft solid, so it's fun. I like to think/imagine/dream about random stuff when I'm doing make up. You know how there was the...some anti-bacterial commercial where the little bacteria people live in houses inside your body and were swept away by the whatever-product-they-are-selling? sometimes I amuse myself by thinking how if they are living on my skin, cleansing would be like tsunami, toning would be like toxic rain, moisturizer would be like mud slides, primers would be like the solid/amber stuff in Fringe that traps things inside etc, like a micro-apocalypse. Muahahahaha...*cough* Like I said, completely random things, sometimes depending on the look I go for (film noir, cutesy asian pop songs etc).

I think I could take a derivative of a person (it's just rate of change right?) but integrals make my head turn inside out.  

yeah the little bacteria people....that's....pretty random. Smiley Very Happy  but it was fun to read Smiley Happy

Bummer! Those kinds of dreams are the worst! Those and when you wake up thinking its the weekend and its.....only....tuesday! Haha Smiley Wink

I'm loving the no make up look:

- Hourglass no.28 primer

- Amazing concealer

- Sephora day to night eyeliner in brown dotted/smudged between lashes

- Stila Kajal eyeliner in Topaz on bottom waterline

- Korres lip butter in mango.

*I feel prettttyy~~~ oh so prettyyyy~~~I feel pretty and witty and bright!*

1. CARGO blush, catalina (OMG GORGEOUS)

2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance

3. thebalm shadow: the supermodel, the bad boy, devilish danielle

4. thebalm mary loumanizer

5. mychelle sun shield

6. origins youthtopia foundation, light (applied with my beauty blender type sponge...mine's cynthia rowley and I absolutely LOVE it. It pushes the makeup into my skin so that it looks like SKIN so its more natural. It poofs up to twice its size when you wet it and it has a butt (for wider areas of face) and a nose (for smaller areas of face, around nose, under eyes etc) and its $5.99 at TJMAXX)

7. rimmel london stay matte, transparent (it doesnt look the least bit cakey when I use the cynthia rowley blending sponge with my liquid foundation)

8. benefit dallas

9. buxom big and healthy lipstick, las vegas (I keep reaching for this time and time again, new fave!)

10. Korres abyssinia oil mascara deluxe sample

How are Korres mascaras. I've always wanted to try them, but am afraid to deviate from Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes and Chanel's Inimitable.

The Korres mascara that I have doesnt do anything for my lashes except make them black so I cant say that I would buy the full size when I run out of my deluxe sample. Maybe their newer ones are better, but the one I have is not that great BUT everyone has a different lash type, so what doesnt work for me might work for you. Mascara is one of those things that you have to do the trial and error process with, unfortunately Smiley Sad

Now that song is stuck in my head! Lol Smiley Wink 

That's better than the drake song I have stuck in mine.....  bf had it on repeat x_x haha

IMG_1154.JPG

February 16, 2013

Happy Saturday Everyone!

SKIN PREP

Cera Ve Hydrating Cleanser

Loreal Hydrafresh Toner

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil (just a few drops)

MAKEUP

*Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation (Light 48)

*Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (Light)

*Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Peaceful)

*Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse (Taupe) Used as Eyeshadow on lids & lightly to fill in brows

*Laura Mercier Eyeshadow under brow (Vanilla Nuts)

*Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Demolition)

*Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara (Black)

*Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Dim)

^Lancôme COLOR DESIGN - Sensational Effects Lipstick (Corset)

At 64 years of age, the finished look of these products  works great for me but I still love rose colors and of course those fabulous reds!  :-)  I give 5 out of 5 stars to each of the products above plus a few others not listed/used today.  

I love your blush!!

Agreed!  It matches your skintone very nicely and compliments you face perfectly ^.^

I'm still learning about hearts and comments and posting rules on this forum so I'm going back to thank everyone who gave me hearts.  That's you!  And, I also appreciate your compliment.  Thank you.  :-)

Thank you for the compliment and the heart.  I appreciate it very much.  :-)

Love your whole look -- very polished and put together! Smiley Happy

image.jpg

I did a lime green yellow dramatic smokey eye inspired by the Cinderella storybook palette with pink lips and pink cheeks Smiley Happy happy Easter! 

love your eye look!

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Beautiful!

Thank you very much Smiley Happy

Today I am wearing....

nothin' Smiley Very Happy

I used a face scrub in the AM, then a mask later in the day, and lipbalm. Thats it! Oh and products used are...

Origins never a dull moment scrub (thats the last of that)

Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (sample)

Rosebud Salve (Strawberry one)

2 Replies