Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

The only things from Milani that I have tried are their baked blushes. I have 3 if them ans they are nice but not anything spectacular. The 2 lighter colors that I have (pink and peach) look nice on their own or layered on top of another blush. I have a reddish one too which is very pigmented and pretty. I dont wear it enough.  

I have heard that Milani has great eyeliners and lip products but havent tried any yet. 

I dont like the milani displays at the stores. Im not sure if it is like this everywhere, but I hate looking at the racks at the end of an aisle. I would rather look on the wall or a shelf. Lol that may sound crazy, but for whatever the resson it eeally discourages me from looking! The blushes were at eye level...thats probably why they stuck out to me! Smiley Wink

Thank you for the info!  Their eyeliner colors remind me of some of Urban Decay's shades.  I wonder if Milani is the drug store version of Urban Decay.

The Milani displays are the way here at Walgreens and CVS!  And they're so small!  At Walgreens, the display is across from the makeup, so it is easy to overlook the display.

Ohh maybe they are! I have also heard (but have not tried) that the NYX Slide on Pencils are just like the UD liners! I think they have a ton of great colors too.  Have you tried these? I need to try some out.

Too.  Dang.  Cold.  It's supposed to warm up this weekend, so I hope this will be the last of the cold weather.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer

Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder

Ulta Blush in Flush

UDPP

Kat Von D Truth Palette: Geleano (?) as the main color and Sister as a highlight

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose

swfupload_6831100366110047441.jpg1. lancome dual finish foundation, porcelaine I

2. benefit dallas

3. benefit dandelion

4. benefit booing concealer, 01

5. too faced shadow insurance

6. thebalm shadow: devilish danielle, tempting tara, the coma patient, the police man

7. thebalm mary loumanizer

8. korres mascara mini

Work it ladies!

I attached the pic of the model bc thats how I've been wearing my eye makeup lately.

I love using colors in that way!

wow thats so pretty !!!!!!!

Kimmi---I have yet to try my freelove dupe in my UD BOS. When I looked at the actual freelove in store, it looked like a blush color to me, its something that I would use on my cheeks. I have to try it on sometime....the problem is I usually have makeup on, and dont feel like removing it all.

3.20.13.jpg

TheBalm put a lid on it eyelid primer
UD Naked- Virgin, Naked, Buck, Darkhorse
Lancome Hypnose Star
Beautique lipliner- real red
Mac Matte lipstick- Ruby Woo

This looks great!

Thank you! ( :

I love your lashes! Thats usually how I wear my neutral eye, champagne color lid to browbone, and a darker brown in the outer corners! Gorgeous!

The lashes are all the Lancome Hypnose Star! Seriously, that stuff is amazing. I love it! ( :

swfupload_8484685701337517992.jpg

swfupload_4725095835827589896.jpg1. occ lip tar, anime

2. andalou naturals brightening bb cream

3. rimmel london stay matte powder, transparent

4. benefit creaseless cream shadow, rsvp

5. thebalm shadow, tempting tara

6. cargo blush, catalina

7. benefit dallas

8. thebalm maryloumanizer

9. maybelline the falsies mascara, very black

I've made cargo catalina my spring blush and occ lip tar anime my spring lip color Smiley Very Happy

Wow that is certainly bright, but a gorgeous color!

Heart be still, that OCC color is GORGEOUS!

@Sephoramusthave I MUST try anime! If it's not in stores I'll order it online to try, SO pretty! It looks like a discontinued lip color I had from Lancome that I have not found ANYWHERE.  Looks like a great spring color combo! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

There are no words to describe how awesome that bright pink is!

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer

Benefit Fake Up Concealer

Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder

UDPP

UD Shadows: SWF as main color and Walk of Shame as a highlight

Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Pink Wink (it smells like bubble gum!!!  Smiley Very Happy  )

Diana---From what I remember, OCC Anime was the very first lip tar that Sephora carried, and I'm pretty sure that it was exclusive only to Sephora. When I bought it, my store only carried 3 lip tars (anime, an orange one, and a red one), now they have tons more. I dont know if they still carry anime though because I'm not sure if it LD or not. Hmmm. But LOVE it so so much. I have a feeling that im going to be reaching for this a lot throughout spring.

okay its not limited edition because it is sold on sephora.com Smiley Very Happy yay!

4 Replies