Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

You are so stunning, @SportyGirly125! Guerlain Terracotta bronzing powder is a favorite of mine, too.

@curlychiquita Thank you. 

Gorgeous look @SportyGirly125! Your skin looks amazingโค๏ธ

@faeriegirl Thank you.

@SportyGirly125  Your eyeshadow is perfection but I can't stop admiring your eyebrows and eyelashes ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@MissPuff Thank you so much. I have barely there lashes so the YSL mascara does wonders for me. As for brows itโ€™s the hardest part of my routine that takes the longest. 

Beautylook @SportyGirly125 

@naturalooks15 Thank you. 

Re: What are you wearing today?

Beautylook @SportyGirly125 

Got yucky red eyes with wet crusty gunk this weekend because of the Colourpop red colored mascara that I wore for 5 minutes. So no mascara for at least a week. I am way disappointed in CP. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Anyways, Today I just used sunscreen spf 30, then Becca Velvet Blurring primer and Nars Multiple Orgasm for blush with Smashbox Studio skin stick foundation in 2.1 Contour under my cheeks. I was going to wear lipstick  in NARS Powermatte, Done it Again but couldnt find it. I had already lined my lips with Pat McGrath permagel ultra lip in Ground control and thought I would try some lip contouring. Lipstick is NARS Powermatte in Slow Ride.  BECCA - Velvet Blurring Primer - Perfecting BaseNARS Powermatte Lip Pigment Slow RideNARS The Multiple Cream Blush, Lip and Eye Stick Orgasm

Im glad I got to do an "advanced" makeup look after not doing makeup much the last 2 weeks ๐Ÿ™‚ Office lights Becca Velvet Blurring Primer, Nars Orgasm blush, NARS Powermatte Slow RideOffice lights Becca Velvet Blurring Primer, Nars Orgasm blush, NARS Powermatte Slow RideNatural sun frm window Becca Velvet Blurring Primer, Nars Orgasm blush, NARS Powermatte Slow RideNatural sun frm window Becca Velvet Blurring Primer, Nars Orgasm blush, NARS Powermatte Slow Ride

Your lip combo has great depth @Buootiful And the blush looks great on you.  Fantastic look overall.

Thanks so much for your kind words @sprocketta . When are you going to come join us on the 100 eyeshadow challenge? You looked so good in all the glitter/shimmery eyeshadows you posed in the lippie challenge. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am so not cut out for that challenge. I don't have a ton of eyeshadow and I rarely wear it. One of my new year's resolutions was to wear eyeshadow once a week and that has totally not happened. I should probably check out that thread anyway as I enjoy seeing a nice eye look. @Buootiful 

oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it a...

oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it an ingredient you think?

Re: oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it a...

Yeah, i think it was  ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ž @lmaster . I stopped using lipsticks/skincare with cyclopentasiloxane because of contamination concerns (made in china) and it disrupts the endocrine system and its  classified as toxic by Canada. I lked Colourpop so much I didnt read the ingredient list. Cyclopentasiloxane is the 3rd ingredient that I never used near my eyes and every other ingredient in this mascara is in other mascaras I have. Needless to say, I think I am not buying anymore colourpop , it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Re: oh no @Buootiful what happened with the mascara? was it a...

@Buootiful omg!! That's absolutely terrible!! So sorry this happened to you

Anonymous Insider

Even without the mascara you are glowing @Buootiful 

Thank you so much ! @Anonymous ๐Ÿค—

@Buootiful  That Slow Ride/PMG combo is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the colored mascara, did you mean it flaked red everywhere or you had a reaction?! 

Thank  you, I really love it too! @MissPuff Ugh, Colourpop mascara. It made me have a reaction and was um, to put it delicately, leaking for 3 days and I would wake up having to force my eye open with all the gunk ๐Ÿ˜ž It was scary.

Of course I cant return it and they as a  CO are aware as they mention in their FAQs even if you have an allergic reaction, due to the low price, we cannot do returns etc...I dont think i ever want to buy from Colourpop again ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Buootiful  That's BANANAS. On the one hand, yeah, I'm sure unscrupulous people could claim a fake allergic reaction, but why as a company would you even risk ONE actual allergic reaction? Short sighted policy. I'm glad it's cleared up, but that's scary! 

testing