Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

TARTE - Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Rainforest of the Sea™ CollectionUrban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

Love this palette thanks Sephora for the great gratis 😘 maelle mascara from ipsy... Which I hate! TOO FACED - Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer – Peaches and Cream CollectionIMG_20190314_135432258.jpg

Ok I know I’m goofy @lmaster , but I love that little highlight on the tip of your nose. If I’d do that I’d look like I’m channeling Rudolph 

Hahaha!! @jozkid I'm sure you could so pull off a little nose highlight 😘 thank you beauty

@lmaster Love your eye look with the Naked Reloaded palette.  I was shocked that the Naked Cherry lipstick looked like this until I saw your comment about a topper.  Your lips look perfect!

Thank you @sprocketta  I do like it by itself, but I'm a topper kinda gal 😉

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful @lmaster Sorry you hate the mascara because your lashes are gorgeous. Your lips 👄 are fantastic 

Thank you so much @femman i actually had to save the lashes with Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Intense Pitch Black – 0.30 oz/ 8.5 g

After two coats of the other, it just was terrible!!

There it is! You look positively radiant @lmaster ! You've done wonders with the palette and I'm obsessed with your lips 🙂 

@MissPuff awwwwwwwwaaaa 😘😘😘 thanks so much

@MissPuff awwwwwwwwaaaa 😘😘😘 thanks so much

The Naked Reloaded colors look fantastic, @lmaster!

Thank you so very much sweets @curlychiquita 

Beautiful look @lmaster! I love that lip color!❤️

Thank you so much @faeriegirl  I forgot to add that..🤦 I swear! It's urban denat naked cherry lipstick shade devlish with Ciaté London Liquid Chrome Luna

Shade Venus blended together

I love the lips, what are you wearing?

Thank you so much @twilightnicky it's urban decay naked cherry lipstick in the shade devlish with ciate London liquid chrome shade Venus in the center then blended together

Thanks, I will check that out 😀

The only day I wear foundation to work: parent-teacher conferences. Essence Make Me Brow, Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 gURBAN DECAY - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, CoverGirl Exhibitionist Mascara, MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover FoundationNARS Radiant Creamy Concealer MadeleineHourglass Mini Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Mini Size Translucent - .07 ozNARS - Liquid Blush,Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette (2017 holiday LE), Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lipstick Peach & Quiet

934E4EC5-2C18-450D-8CB2-9A580F808DB3.jpeg

That lipstick is YOUR color @tastelikewater !

@tastelikewater Looking great.  That lipstick looks like it is to die for!

Anonymous Insider

Sooo pretty @tastelikewater 

Beautiful @tastelikewater ! I swear, I'm thisclose to picking up the gold palette based solely on your looks! A Bobbi Brown Crushed lippie is burning a whole in my cart as well, just waiting for my resolve to crumble 🙂

2 Replies
testing