Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love the lips, what are you wearing?

Thank you so much @twilightnicky it's urban decay naked cherry lipstick in the shade devlish with ciate London liquid chrome shade Venus in the center then blended together

Thanks, I will check that out 😀

The only day I wear foundation to work: parent-teacher conferences. Essence Make Me Brow, NATASHA DENONA - Gold Eyeshadow PaletteURBAN DECAY - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, CoverGirl Exhibitionist Mascara, MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Invisible Cover FoundationNARS - Radiant Creamy ConcealerHOURGLASS - Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder MiniNARS - Liquid Blush,Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette (2017 holiday LE), BOBBI BROWN - Crushed Liquid Lipstick

934E4EC5-2C18-450D-8CB2-9A580F808DB3.jpeg

That lipstick is YOUR color @tastelikewater !

@tastelikewater Looking great.  That lipstick looks like it is to die for!

Sooo pretty @tastelikewater 

Beautiful @tastelikewater ! I swear, I'm thisclose to picking up the gold palette based solely on your looks! A Bobbi Brown Crushed lippie is burning a whole in my cart as well, just waiting for my resolve to crumble Smiley Happy

Absolutely beautiful,  @tastelikewater!

@tastelikewater Such a pretty look. Love the lip color on you. 

You're looking too good for parent-teacher conferences @tastelikewater! This seems to be a great night out look to me.

@ShortErica I am going out tonight, as luck would have it Thank you for the kind words Smiley Happy

You're welcome @tastelikewater. Hope you have a wonderful time!

you are glowing girl @tastelikewater love this

you are glowing girl @tastelikewater love this

Great look @tastelikewater! I love that lip color!❤️

Thanks @faeriegirl! Bobbi Brown has made some of my favorite lipsticks, but this one takes the cake!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

I got to use the MAKE UP FOR EVER - Let's Gold Eye Palette with URBAN DECAY - Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette For eyes I used Treasure and Reputation on the center of the lid and added End Game and Mine on the inner corner and outer corner to create a halo effect. Then blended with Blur and Soil. Then added more End Game to darken the inner and outer corner again and popped Fortune in the center and blended again with Wealthy, Bucked andBoundaries. Highlighted under the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes with Pure and Angel Fire. Foundation is La Mer Soft Fluid, Nars Tinted Moisturizer, and Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder with Charlotte TilburyFlawless Filter Bronzer GUERLAIN - Terracotta Bronzing Powder - 03 Natural Brunettes, Contour KAT VON D - Shade + Light Face Contour Refillable Palette, Highlight Ole Banana Primer and JOUER COSMETICS - Blush Bouquet Dual Blush Palette - Rose Gold Collection, lips PAT MCGRATH LABS - LUST: Lip Gloss - Dare to Bare and PAT MCGRATH LABS - LUST: Lip Gloss Flesh Fantasy, lipliner CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Lip Cheat Lip Liner - Iconic Nude, Eyeliner Ardency Inn Coffee, Mascara YVES SAINT LAURENT - The Shock Volumizing Mascara, Brows MAC Brun and ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Brow Wiz  

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@SportyGirly125 Your eyes have such dimension here, it's really lovely.  Plus PMG lip gloss for the win.

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@sprocketta Thank you so much!

I knew that palette was right up your alley! @SportyGirly...

I knew that palette was right up your alley! @SportyGirly125 and that highlight, Killin it

Re: I knew that palette was right up your alley! @SportyGirly...

@lmaster Thank you. I love my neutral palettes. 

2 Replies