Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Absolutely beautiful,  @tastelikewater!

@tastelikewater Such a pretty look. Love the lip color on you. 

You're looking too good for parent-teacher conferences @tastelikewater! This seems to be a great night out look to me.

@ShortErica I am going out tonight, as luck would have it Thank you for the kind words ๐Ÿ™‚

You're welcome @tastelikewater. Hope you have a wonderful time!

you are glowing girl @tastelikewater love this

you are glowing girl @tastelikewater love this

Great look @tastelikewater! I love that lip color!โค๏ธ

Thanks @faeriegirl! Bobbi Brown has made some of my favorite lipsticks, but this one takes the cake!

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

I got to use the MAKE UP FOR EVER Let's Gold Eye Palette 8.6w x .8d x 3.6hUrban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette For eyes I used Treasure and Reputation on the center of the lid and added End Game and Mine on the inner corner and outer corner to create a halo effect. Then blended with Blur and Soil. Then added more End Game to darken the inner and outer corner again and popped Fortune in the center and blended again with Wealthy, Bucked andBoundaries. Highlighted under the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes with Pure and Angel Fire. Foundation is La Mer Soft Fluid, Nars Tinted Moisturizer, and Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder with Charlotte TilburyFlawless Filter Bronzer GUERLAIN - Terracotta Bronzing Powder - 03 Natural Brunettes, Contour KVD Beauty Shade + Light Refillable Powder Face Contour PaletteJouer Cosmetics Blush Bouquet Duo Blush Palette Rose Gold CollectionPAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Dare to BarePAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Dare to BareFlesh Fantasy, lipliner Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Iconic NudeYVES SAINT LAURENT - The Shock Volumizing Mascara, Brows MAC Brun and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizยฎ Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil Taupe  

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@SportyGirly125 Your eyes have such dimension here, it's really lovely.  Plus PMG lip gloss for the win.

@sprocketta Thank you so much!

I knew that palette was right up your alley! @SportyGirly...

I knew that palette was right up your alley! @SportyGirly125 and that highlight, Killin it

Re: I knew that palette was right up your alley! @SportyGirly...

@lmaster Thank you. I love my neutral palettes. 

@SportyGirly125 Your highlighter is making your cheekbones *pop*! I can't wait to see the other looks you create with the Reloaded palette; keep them coming!

@tastelikewater  Thank you so

much. I love the Tom Ford highlighter ever since I swatched it in store. 

Anonymous Insider

Beautifully done. Gorgeous. @SportyGirly125  I just love ๐Ÿ’• your blush and highlighter. 

@Anonymous Thank you so much. 

@SportyGirly125  Such a pretty look! You look gorgeous!

@ather Thank you for your kind words. 

@SportyGirly125 - How is the YSL mascara for volume and curling? I'd heard good things about one of the other YSL mascaras (Faux Cils? Babydoll?), but I haven't heard of this one. My current fav is the Kiss Me Heroine Long and Curl Mascara, but I wish it was more volumizing rather than lengthening.

@gymgirl2 I have barely there lashes and this is my go to mascara for volume and length.  It also holds my curl after I use my lash curler. 

1 Reply
testing