Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love that look!!  Green is one of my favorite colors for shadow, I just need to find some darker greens for day wear.  For prom, my aunt did my eyeshadow with a Maybelline eye studio quad called Green with Envy.  Stunning colors!

Today was a really low key day, due to either a cold/sinus infection or some kind of allergy issues...blah.

Paul & Joe Light Cream Foundation, 00

Burberry Eyeliner, Midnight Ash (almost out)

DiorShow Iconic Overcurl Mascara (amazing for length (!), but not volume)

Burberry Eyeshadow, Trench

NARS Blush, Sex Appeal

Bite Lip Shine, Prosecco

Smiley Happy

@katie1724- I bet a diet coke would cure thatSmiley Very Happy. I got the Dior Overcurl Masaca too and at first I thought I just loved it but now it's ok. It gave me more length than volume!Smiley Happy

I wish! I'm trying to do without it for a month. It's only day 2 and I'm already over this. We'll see how long it really lasts!

@katie1724- I'll say a little prayer for ya and the diet coke thing, your way stronger than me, sometimes diet cokes are what I run on well into the after noon.Smiley Happy Good luck and stay strongSmiley Tongue

Not to butt in but you can TOTALLY do it! I swore off diet soda about 4 weeks ago. While I have caved in maybe 4 or 5x, it makes my soda experiences that much more pleasant! Not to mention thinking of how many weird chemicals I'm avoiding. 

Tea, coffee and water with lemon, lime, cucumber or mint are my new favorites.

Try sparkling waters, I realized I just love the fizzy bubbles and carbonation not so much the flavoring Smiley Wink 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@diana- Your not butting in your welcome in any of our conversations, any timeSmiley Happy And besides it gives Katie that much more encouragement.

Oh, wow -- I didn't see these responses earlier. Thanks so much for the encouragement, ladies!! Really! It's only a few days in and I'm craving it so badly, but it's also weird because I find I don't want to eat certain things without it -- so it's probably a good thing. I'm hoping that after a month, I won't want it so badly (Diana?) and will need it less. I've been pretty irritable, too, haha -- I always thought caffeine addiction was for coffee drinkers (because there's not as much in diet sodas) but I think I was wrong about this.. Smiley Tongue

@katie1724- You can do this I believe in you and it's easy for me to say this because I've already had my diet cokes for the day. >.<

Haha, JEALOUS! Thanks, though -- I'll let everyone know if I cave Smiley Happy

Oh, me too -- I never feel awake without one!!!

You can do it!!! Smiley Happy 

I think allergies have been horrible for a lot of people this winter.  I hope you get to feeling better!!!

--

Okay todays look. If it seems like I've been using a lot of the same products lately, its because I'm on project 10 pan and am working on using some things up.

1. rimmel london stay matte pressed powder, natural

2. rimmel london match perfection concealer, fair

3. rimmel london scandal eyes flex mascara, extreme black

4. benefit creaseless cream shadow, rsvp

5. buxom big and healthy lipstick, las vegas

6. cargo blush, catalina

7. benefit dallas bronzer

8. thebalm mary loumanizer

I've really been into cheek products lately (bronzer, blush, highlighter) and the Rimmel London brand.

Huzzah!!!

--

Maybe it just means that you dont like the product. I always hit pan on things I really love, I have tons of makeup and still have items that I use up.

Join me in project 10 pan then! Or you can do the 5 pan if you want to start off small. It would break my heart if my makeup expired before I've gotten a fair use out of it Smiley Sad

I even use a lip brush to scratch out every single little bit of lipsticks, especially the high end ones. You'd be surprised how much is still left once you've "hit bottom". Every tube of lipstick has at least half an inch more of lipstick, and lip brushes are godsend for getting out 100% of the product. I'm doing that right now with my Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Las Vegas.

I'm one item away from completing my project 10 pan so it shouldnt be long before I start the 5 pan one. Maybe we can do it together. Smiley Very Happy

-

3 Replies