Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are so stunning @Nickelliebear1, the Huda shadow looks amazing on you! Happy Valentine's Day ❤💖

@Nickelliebear1  WHAT ARE YOU WEARING ON YOUR LIPS?! I want, I need...I think I have?! 

@gg84 - I had to think about it for a second. It was J* m...

@GG84 - I had to think about it for a second. It was J* mannequin lip liner and can't relate lipstick. 😊

Re: @gg84 - I had to think about it for a second. It was J* m...

@Nickelliebear1  Really?! Can't Relate is so peachy on me! It makes me look dead 😂

this is such a great look @Nickelliebear1

this is such a great look @Nickelliebear1

@Nickelliebear1 That eye combo looks great on you.

@Nickelliebear1 Hot Sauce/Cherry Soda looks beautiful on your eyes! 

@Nickelliebear1 Cherry Soda is popping on you! How did it wear throughout the day?

@tastelikewater - it wore super well. When I accidentally rubbed my eye, only a couple of flakes of glitter came off. Didn't crease or smudge... (im)patiently waiting for the spring colors to be released. I can see these being a go to for me when I want a no-fuss look that looks much more complicated.

Gorgeous look @Nickelliebear1! That eyeshadow looks great ❤️

RE: What are you wearing today?

lancome, acne, and benefit brow wiz lmao idk why my face trippin today 😅 a lil fenty honey setting powder too

I actually wore makeup today! 

Eyes: ND Lila shades Helio, Dragon Bite, Purpure, and Viola; Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyeliner; Clinique High Impact Mascara; IT Cosmetics Brow Power

Face: Dior Mineral Nude Bronze in 02; Too Faced Fruit Cocktail Blush in Strobeberry; Becca Pressed in Spanish Rose Glow

Lips: Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro 501

CF85E063-1A34-4731-9076-7CFDF93B99D9.jpeg

CFAEFD83-033A-4F3C-8755-565F3F401720.jpeg

@alexasteph ,

This is now my favorite look for you!  Everything looks just right!

@alexasteph Your eyeshadow and lipstick pairings are always perfect! I've been wavering between ND Lila and Gold as my $100 Rouge Reward splurge, and your look has me heading towards the Lila camp. 

@tastelikewater  Oh thank you! Gold still tempts me, but I have been lusting over Lila for a long time. The random blue shade in Gold throws me a bit even though it’s gorgeous, and I already have a ton of gold hued shades in my collection. I was looking for a purple/pink driven palette. 

@alexasteph The blue throws me off, too! Ideally for that price I'd use every single shade. The red in the Lila palette intimidates me, so I think no matter which way I go, there's a color that just won't be used nearly as often as the rest. 

@tastelikewater  Which one do you consider the “red?” I used most of the redder ones for this look actually. Red is a great way to deepen a pink. 

@alexasteph Looks like it's Amara. It comes off quite red to me, though of course that could be my monitor or the picture. 

@tastelikewater  Oh that’s not red at all. It’s a matte brown!

56A4FA0C-CCED-401D-8A6E-01983A302123.jpeg

@alexasteph !!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm a little concerned about how I'm seeing colors, because I swear it looks red in the main photo! Thanks so much for the swatch; it definitely changes my opinion on the palette. 

@tastelikewater There is a really slight berry or purple undertone to it, so I can see how it might appear a bit reddish depending on light or angle. I think it’s a really versatile palette that complements other palettes in my collection nicely.   

3 Replies
testing