Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks so much @curlychiquita

Also commented to say your hair and lashes are great, @lmaster!

@scott1201 thank you so much ! 😘

Anonymous Insider

Just gorgeous. Incredible lashes. And great hair. @lmaster😍

You are so sweet! Thank you 😘 @Anonymous

@lmaster Gorgeous! And your lashes are AMAZING! 

Thank you so much @MissPuff I'm so impressed with that mascara!

Gorgeous look @lmaster! That mascara looks amazing!

@faeriegirl thank you, I'm beyond impressed with YVES SAINT LAURENT - Vinyl Couture Mascara

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Gorgeous!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@StyleLynn thanks so much 😘

Love your look @lmaster! As always your eyeshadow is stunning 🙂 

Thank you so much @HelenBT that's means so much

RE: What are you wearing today?

Gosh im obsessed with this new Morphe 15T palette

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

This is really gorgeous. Love the colors. @Angelaflorida84

@Angelaflorida84, looks great, just had to Google it to s...

@Angelaflorida84, looks great, just had to Google it to see the palette. Looks like great colors 🙂
Anonymous Insider

Didn’t Wear Any Make Up Today But My Mom Wanted Me To Do Hers, I’m A SUPER BEGINNER and I’ve Never Done Anyone’s Full Face But Mine. But I Used The Same Products & Techniques I Use. I Started Off With Her Eyebrows Using Some Wet & Wild Concealer To Shape Them & Nyx Eyebrow Cake Powder To Fill Them. Then I Used Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Foundation Shade 430 For Her Full Coverage Look, Then A Lighter L.A Girl Concealer Under Her Eyes & On Her Upper Lip For Blurring Then I Used The Black Radiance Bb Cream In The Shade Brown Sugar as A Bronzer Because I Dont Have One 😂 I Used This To Contour Her Cheekbones Nose And Jawline & Also Added It To The Root Of Her Forhead So Like She Has A Natural Skin Tone Look With The Lighter Look In The Middle. finished With Both Nyx & Wet & Wild Setting Spray & Added Some Fenty Beauty Highlight After The Picture. I Used This Same Technique On My Self Also. Also My Mom Is Wearing The L’Oréal Chocolate Collection Liptick With A Touch Of Rex Lipstick In The Middle For An Ombré Look And Topped With Lip Gloss. While My Lips Are Just A Brown Liner With A Mini Pink Lipstick (Last Years Sephora Bday Present) For My Ombré Lip Topped With Lipgloss.

Anonymous Insider

My Look Is A Few Weeks Old.

I've not posted here in this thread before, so lets first start off with 'hello everyone, how are you, hope all is well!' 

I'm not the greatest at makeup application - I'm usually a bare minimum kind of girl. Eyeliner, mascara and some form of lipstick or gloss has been my go-to makeup routine for awhile - and that's only on the odd blue moon that I wear it. Despite that I've got more then a few eyeshadow pallets and various blushes and highlighters - products I've always wanted to learn to use and wear properly. Well....I've decided that 2019 is going to be the year to do it! I've watched enough Youtube tutorials and whatnot that I think it's time to actually put my makeup to use! 

So today was the first day of 2019 that I actually had some time to play with what I have and, despite that face that I am 100% NOT doing or going anywhere today and am just bumming it around the house - I went for it! 

It's not much...but here's my first make-up'd face of 2019. 

Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Lip Cream in Pure Society.Nyx Liquid Suede Metallic Lip Cream in Pure Society.

Brows -  Benefit Goof Proof pencil and Benefit Gimme Brow, both in shade palette and include Golden Ochre, Relgar, Love Letter and Tempera 

Eyeshadows - Inner corner blue is from the KatVonD Divine pallete, the color is 'Waters'. The rest of my lid is all done with colors from the Anastasia Beverly Hill Modern Renaissance pallet using the colors Tempera, Realgar, Golden Ochre and Love Letter. 

Eyeliners/Mascara - Top wing done with the new Benefit Roller Liner in black, lower waterline also down with a new benefit product, the Roller EyeBright Pencil. Mascara is...yup, Benefit also, Bad Gal Bang!

Face - Highlight is Revolution Vivid baked highlighter in Peach Lights. There's a toooouch of Shape Tape concealer in the share light neutral attempting to hide some dark circles under my eyes. Tad bit of blush from an item I got in an Ipsy bag who-knows how long ago - So Susan Blush and Go in the share Rose Rust. 

On the lips is Nyx liquid Suede in Pure Society. 

Closer look at the eyeshadow in the spoiler. It's a bit messy and all, but I tried. 

Spoiler
49732792_10155748737937513_817660609498710016_n.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You look pretty good at makeup application to me. @adnamac Nice wing also

Perfect, nothing like a day at the house with time to play with makeup. I love the blue on the corner lids, you definitely have a nice lid shape for that.  Great job on the highlighter and blush, so natural! 🙂 Welcome to the thread @adnamac

testing