Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@adnamac You look fabulous ๐Ÿ™‚ I can't tell you the number of times I've done a whole face just to lay around the house or run silly errands, it's got to be the only time I have enough time to try something new without consequences ๐Ÿ™‚ That and the time before showers...

I love the pop of blue in the corner, fun and intriguing but still very daytime wearable. 

Hey girl @adnamac!! I feel like I havenโ€™t seen you around in forever ๐Ÿ˜ฐ happy to see you back though! I love love love that pop of blue. How do you like the rollerlash? I have some liquid liners waiting to be panned this year, but I always like hearing thoughts on new products in case something amazing that I NEED to have comes along (.... when I finish my old stuff of course...mostly... maybe) ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hey @cianni, how's it going! ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah, it's been a bit... the holidays have kept me busy and, honestly, put me into a tad of a funk that always tends to make me feel less then social. ๐Ÿ˜ž  Coming out of it now, so here I am - going to be hoping back over to the lip forums too...give another attempt to 100 days! lol

As far as the roller lash goes...today was my first day trying it. I actually was really impressed by how it went on...super nice and easy! Been saying to with no problem - then again as I said it's been a lazy-bum-in-the-house day so....lol

@adnamac aw Iโ€™m sorry to hear youโ€™ve been in the post-holiday funk, were so happy to have you back here! I always find when Iโ€™m feeling a little down/unmotivated that seeing everyoneโ€™s nice comments towards one another and all the looks theyโ€™re creating in the community help inspire me to participate or put a little makeup on.

good to know about the roller lash ๐Ÿ˜‰ I mostly sit/stand at my desk at work, so for my needs I doubt it would need to have staying power beyond your day at home haha. As long as it can make it through my โ€œIโ€™m gonna miss my trainโ€ parking lot sprint ๐Ÿ˜‚

Work holiday party at a driving range this evening. Drinks were drank and sports was attempted; makeup held up through several rounds of hit little ball with the funny stick, my shoulders may not have. Base product's include j one primer, milk blur stick, it cosmetic bye bye foundation moisturizer, Lancome concealer, too faced born this way concealer, hourglass loose powder and dim light. Blush is shiseido whipped blush in sonoya and hourglass incandescent electra. Highers are jelly beam in glazed and nars liquid org@sm and contour is Marc Jacob contour powder in 2. Eyes are viseart neutral mattes and bridal satin with random brown liner, Dior pumping volume mascara with some hourglass fiber gel on the brows. Lips are CT pillow talk liner with surratt oh lala gloss on top.

@moxiepancakes Love the whole effect ๐Ÿ™‚ Very chic for hit the sportsball holiday party! 

Anonymous Insider

Both are very pretty. And you have very nice hair. @moxiepancakes

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body FoundationCOVER FX - Perfect Setting Powder - Light Translucent - (travel size)Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment MoonlightTARTE - Hamptons Weekender Contour PaletteBITE BEAUTY - Crystal Crรจme Shimmer Lip CrayonDIOR - Diorshow Mascara boxycharm Pur paletteDon't mind the eyebrows guys, I'm growing them back in a bitDon't mind the eyebrows guys, I'm growing them back in a bit

@lmaster the bite crayon was made for you!! Looking so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ 

Thank you so much @cianni so sweet as always ๐Ÿ˜˜

You look gorgeous, @lmaster!  I grew my brows in again a few years ago and am happy with them, so I understand.

yeah they were too thin @curlychiquita live and learn lol...

yeah they were too thin @curlychiquita live and learn lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks for your kind words

Ok, I've had my makeup on for 10 hours, so face is a mess and so is hair, so please excuse it, but haven't had a chance to try out theFarsali Jelly Beam Illuminator in Glow Up that I purchased when they ran them half price. So one picture shows highlighter good, the next is a little blurry, but picks up these small pinkish crystals you don't see looking at it normally. Can't wait to see what it looks like outside! Just wanted to share ๐Ÿ˜Š I also purchased the other color Rose Goals, so will post that when I can.

So good, it goes really well wth your eye makeup. Your makeup looks perfect to me @Luvstravel ๐Ÿ™‚ and now I really need to start using my tarte liquid highlighter-its been months since I bought it.

@Buootiful, That's why I like this forum, it reminds me, just like you, to pull out something you already have to use it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love glow up an you! I waffled when they were on sale and...

Love glow up an you! I waffled when they were on sale and poof it was out of stock.

Re: Love glow up an you! I waffled when they were on sale and...

@moxiepancakes, I was happy I was able to pick up both ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Love glow up an you! I waffled when they were on sale and...

I have a mini of glazed and I'm a bit torn about it, some days I love it and others it jumps out of its jar onto the counter and it's a gimmicky formula and I have to many highlighters. ๐Ÿ˜† The argument continues. 

@Luvstravel what a gorgeous glow! I canโ€™t believe that this is ten hours in, now THAT is staying power. For some reason I thought that it wouldnโ€™t be long-lasting because of the consistency. Love it!!

@cianni, I'm sorry I worded my post wrong. When I decided to play with this highlight, it was late at night, so I looked a mess, but wanted to try it on. I will post next time I wear it for the day to tell you if it last. 

@Luvstravel Oh ok no worries, thanks! For what itโ€™s worth you definitely didnโ€™t look a mess to me!

2 Replies
testing