Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

So letโ€™s talk @tastelikewater!  What do you think?

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Sorry @jozkid, I was editing my post ๐Ÿ˜› I have to use the app to upload pictures, but I prefer using my laptop to write comments. It's quite a process! This palette is everything I wanted it to be. 

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love a nude eye and red lip, especially for the colder months. Today I used PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTranceโ„ข Lipstick Obsessed! 211, PAT MCGRATH LABS - MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Temptation Eyeshadow Palette, tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer 0.5 oz/ 14.2 g, Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Swan, TOO FACED - Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder - Universal Shade, DIOR - Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara, KAT VON D - Signature Brow Precision Pencil, Anastasia Beverly Hills Medium Hold Clear Brow Gel Clear, and BEAUTYBLENDER - the original beautyblenderยฎ. I forgot to put in concealer before applying setting powder so I decided to roll with it instead of trying to apply cream on powder. I also used the Edit 4 palette for my complexion. For my hair I just used the DEVACURL - WAVE MAKERโ„ข Touchable Texture Whip

308176DF-39B3-4B35-949C-90DDEE0048A7.jpeg

Hahaha I need a backdrop that isnโ€™t Paw Patrol and toys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ 

@bakeamuffin you look great here. Rocking the PMG eyes and lip. Seriously stunning. And I agree with everyone else, your hair is to die for here. Lovely look pretty lady.

@sprocketta youโ€™re always so kind, thank you!! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

@bakeamuffin,

Your nude eye and red lip look is wonderful!  Very striking! 

I love your hair look too!

Oh wow @tsavorite, thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜„โค๏ธ I really love the nude eye/red lip combo, French women seem to pull it off effortlessly and Iโ€™m totally inspired! ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Are you Victoria from Woodstock high? Sorry itโ€™s quite random question but you look like one of my friend

okay your hair looks amazing here @bakeamuffin  - I'm adding the deva curl to my cart now haha. Did you blow dry it or just use the cream and air dry?

Oh my goodness @bakeamuffin!  Look at your hair!  You look like a brunette Venus Rising!

That is such a high compliment @jozkid, Iโ€™m happy to be compared to a Goddess any day! She is absolutely divine, paintings depicting her are breathtaking! Youโ€™re so sweet! 

@bakeamuffin Can we just talk about your hair!!!!  It's amazing.  I love the makeup too but your hair is gorgeous.

@SportyGirly125 thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’• 

@bakeamuffin Everything about this look is divine! Is that your natural texture? I'd give my left foot for the Wave Maker to make my hair look that good! 

You can get a similar look @tastelikewater. Scrunch in a small amount of the Wave Maker then either let your hair dry naturally or blow dry your hair with a difusser. I have a similar wave pattern to @bakeamuffin but my hair is very thick. Also when using Devacurl products apply to wet not damp hair. Just squeeze the extra moisture from your hair and do not dry with a towel. 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@Loretta55 I wish! Unfortunately I have a completely different curl pattern, so nothing will get my hair to look quite like that ๐Ÿ˜›

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Sorry @tastelikewater, I thought that you had wavy hair. What type of curl pattern do you have? Perhaps I could recommend a different Devacurl product to enhance your curls.

I have very loose, loopy waves and curls. Even when theyโ€™re well-defined - the Wave Maker and light gel are the best combo so far - each one is about 1.5-2 inches long. 

Do you air dry or diffuse your hair @tastelikewater? I notice if I diffuse my hair my curl at times are better formed than if I air dry my hair. I also use the Frizz Free Volumizing Foam on my roots for additional volume.

Thank you @tastelikewater! It is my

natural texture, I was really happy to discover Wave Maker because it just seems to give my hair wave that extra boost ๐Ÿ˜Š 

RE: What are you wearing today?

Iโ€™ve now learned that the best light is in my dining room at 7:15am ๐Ÿ˜› Modern Renaissance, Omiana mineral powder foundation, Too Faced Born This Way concealer, NARS Audacious in Audrey. This was a purchase from the sale, and I think itโ€™s just too much for me. Giving it a shot today anyway! Unfortunately I forgot to pack it in my work bag, soooooo it might have to come off earlier than expected.

16 Replies
testing