Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Love the green shadow with the aubergine jacket!! Great color combo 🌿🍇

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

@hansilandUnidentified

Thanks so much! I firmly believe that purple goes with everything...it's the colorful neutral 😋💜

@ RGbrown the kvd is so pretty in the tube too! why does...

@ RGbrown the kvd is so pretty in the tube too! why does it have to be clumpy lol you look pretty regardless 😉

Re: @ RGbrown the kvd is so pretty in the tube too! why does...

@lmaster

It's such a gorgeous color that I hate to toss it...but I'm sad the formula is so dry that it's practically unwearable for me 😞

RE: What are you wearing today?

Conferences Part II. Trying to pan my Modern Renaissance, getting close on a few shades. Hourglass Caution, NARS Orgasm, Bobbi Brown Luxe in Neutral Rose. I know it looks like there’s highlighter right on my cheek, but I’m just shiny today 😛

Is it weird that I like the mascara more now that it's been open for a month? I feel like the consistency changed in a good way. And I'm working on getting a natural, fluffy brow, but so far failing! 

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@tastelikewater I think the brows look good! And some mascaras definitely reach their sweet spots after a while of being open.

I don’t think you’re failing on the brows. It’s so hard to grow them and get the right amount of coverage with makeup! They look great. I have been wanting the Modern Renaissance palette but I bought the Norvina as my first ABH purchase and I am way too clumsy to own anymore palettes from them. Haha 🤣

@hansiland They've been thinning over the past few years, so I'm still learning how to make them look fuller but not drawn on. I was so tempted by the Norvina palette, but I went with the Kevyn Aucoin NudePOP instead for the recent sale. You're such a pro with bold looks, and I'm sure you could amazing things with the pinks and reds in Modern Renaissance!

you look great 😄@tastelikewater

you look great 😄@tastelikewater

I used the little mini lime crime palette blue. Sephora eyeliner, kvd brow pencil. Nars cheek palette, tryst? The punk one.

@Blackwhiskey Spectacular look! Those wings are sharp!

Your liner is perfection. 😎

@Blackwhiskey That wing! Teach us your ways!

love it!

love it!

r&f radiance, rcma powder, Nars multi stick for blush, hoola contour stick, abh norvina palette, Marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara, Charlotte Tilbury bronzer and highlighter, and doucce click lip in the shade puppy love

Re: What are you wearing today?

@lmaster Soft and pretty! That lipstick looks so moisturizing and glossy. 

Thank you @tastelikewater hope your conferences went well! 😉

Mainly trying out the Marc Jacobs Fineline in Submarine to go with the gratis Neon gloss in Blue.

There, i did a teensy winged liner on my left eye. Its the closest ive been able to without it turning into a thick disaster. Like the fineliner, but the gloss...not sure this is the right blue for my skin tone. 

Eyes:

Bareminerals powder in Medium for my oily eyelids

Bareminerals concealer in Medium for my oily eyelids

Clinique Almost powder in Neutral

Marc Jacobs Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Submarine

Tarte Tarteist Lash paint Mascara

Face: Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily defense SPF 30

Lips: Sephora Collection in Neon Blue20181107_081801.jpg

20181107_080826.jpg

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner t

@Buootiful I don't think I've ever seen that shade before...

@Buootiful I don't think I've ever seen that shade before, actually on! it's so fun

Re: @Buootiful I don't think I've ever seen that shade before...

Yeah, it was fun @lmaster but definitely a one time thing 😉

Anonymous Insider

Anastasia Beverly Hills Ombre Effect Long Wearing Brow Powder Duo Medium BrownBAREMINERALS - BarePRO™ Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Sateen 05TOO FACED - Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer - Very FairMARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Velvet Noir Major Volume MascaraToo Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer Milk ChocolateBITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipstick - HoneycombBECCA - Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter - Pearland Juvias Place eyeshadow 😊

685BE0A7-53C1-49F3-AE07-D2597FE1C124.jpeg

4 Replies
testing