Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@RGbrown Thanks for the info!  Good point that there probably won't be much between now and late Thanksgiving. I guess that'll give my wallet a break.  But I will definitely keep on eye out for Sleek makeup sales - you really know how to work the system!  🙂

@RGbrown, I'm loving that eyeshadow(very nicely blended)...

@RGbrown, I'm loving that eyeshadow(very nicely blended) and lipstick combo. It looks great on you. Thanks for heads up on Sleek brand, I've been meaning to try it, but just haven't. 🙂

Re: @RGbrown, I'm loving that eyeshadow(very nicely blended)...

@Luvstravel

Thanks so much!

Sleek practically blends itself; definitely give them a shot!

Today’s look: casual with a bold lip

Wearing the new Fenty Glitter Bomb highlight in 24Kray and TOO FACED - The Sweet Smell of Christmas-Mini Melted Liquid Lipstick Setin the shade Cinnamon Bear 

DDACACED-4D18-405B-9FF2-837487225AAA.jpeg

VERY light hand used for the highlight- still stunning!VERY light hand used for the highlight- still stunning!

@gonerogue looking fabulous as usual!!!  GREAT lip!!!!

@gonerogue Yes red lip good. It's a nice bright one! I think seeing this on you has officially added it to my Sephora or Ulta 20% off order...

@alexasteph Woohoo! You won't regret it! The formula is also pretty amazing- stays put all day and doesn't dry out my lips 😉

@gonerogue. Love this whole look on you. And now I really want that too faced set! 

@PrettyPaint Thanks! If you like fall colors, I HIGHLY recommend you pick up this set. All of the colors are wearable and very fall appropriate! They also all smell delicious!

You look absolutely gorgeous @gonerogue i love both the highlighter and lipstick on you ☺️💜 Simple but with a bright pop of colour 

Hi @gonerogue,

Such a pretty, classic look! I love how the red lip gives it a pop. Thank you for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca 

Wow @gonerogue! That shade looks amazing on you. Thank you for sharing 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

You look utterly prepared for the holidays @gonerogue!  Lovely!

Wow! @gonerogue. I wanna see if I have a dupe for this. Maybe I will try UD vice liquid lip with the OCC tarred and feathered 🙂 Its amazing how highlighters can make it look like you have pro lighting in the camera!

@Buootiful Thanks! Stila’s Beso and KVD’s Santa Sangre are what this shade reminds me of. I’m not sure if you have those but those are the ones I own that come closest to this shade.

Wow, I feel like a true lipstick aficionado now, lol. I do have the mini of the KVD Santa Sangre, which I will get to at the end of the lippie challenge :). Thanks,  @gonerogue

@Buootiful If you're into lipstick as much as we are around here, check out the 100 days of lipstick thread! SOOO many great lip colors on there! 😉

What a beautiful lipstick shade on you @gonerogue! I love the blush you're wearing too!

@DaneeBT Thank you! The blush is from the HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Paletteof course 💁🏼‍♀️

Love that shade of lipstick, looks great on you!

@Girly2Shoes Thanks! I love a good red lip! ❤️

3 Replies
testing