Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Haven't posted in a while cause I've been so busy! Finally getting around to it haha. I used Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer, Too Faced Hangover Primer, Milk Bluring stick, Too Faced Shadow Primer, Benefit brow Gel, Sephora Airbrush Foundation, ABH Contour, UD All Nighter Setting Spray, Lancome Monsieur Mascara, Tarte Tartiest pro Liner and KVD Shade and Light shadow pallet.

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Meg557 

Pretty! Love your lashes! 💕 

lovely @Meg557 - your eyebrows look great!

Nice to see you @Meg557 😄 You look gorgeous! 

I love that Hangover Primer, it’s so Hydrating and comfortable ☺️ 

RE: What are you wearing today?

I caught the cold that’s been passing through our school, and I’m so blotchy from blowing my nose that any kind of foundation seemed like a waste. Some looks from this week, trying to use up samples and pan some palettes. 

Mondern Renaissance, CoverGirl Lash Blast, Huda liquid lip in Bombshell with a Sephora gloss topper.Mondern Renaissance, CoverGirl Lash Blast, Huda liquid lip in Bombshell with a Sephora gloss topper.

Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks, bareMinerals Gen Nude lipstick in XOXLaura Mercier Caviar Sticks, bareMinerals Gen Nude lipstick in XOX

Bite Beauty in Chai, Tartelette In Bloom palette.Bite Beauty in Chai, Tartelette In Bloom palette.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Just lovely, @tastelikewater!  The cold doesn't show up in your pictures, but I know what you mean.  I hate wearing foundation and then just wiping it off of my nose all day.

@curlychiquita Thank you! Wearing foundation this week would have been an exercise in futility. 

You’re gorgeous @tastelikewater! I love your looks! 😊

@bakeamuffin Thanks so much!

@tastelikewater your eye color is so pretty and you choos...

@tastelikewater your eye color is so pretty and you choose great colors to go with them

Re: @tastelikewater your eye color is so pretty and you choos...

@Meg557 You are too kind, thank you! All I can see in those photos are my watery eyes and redness, so I appreciate your feedback. 

Cross posted from 100 Days of Lipsticks thread. I’m wearing a bunch of neglected items today. TOO FACED - The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

NARS - Blush - Sin

YVES SAINT LAURENT - Vinyl Cream Lip Stain - 409 Burgundy Vibes76EADBE9-44D1-4B49-898A-42BD2D29B56E.jpeg

Very pretty & rosy-cheeked, @jozkid!

Thanks @curlychiquita!

Gorgeous look @jozkid! 😄 Your brows look amazing! 👌🏻

Thank you @bakeamuffin. Credit ABH!

@jozkid What are you wearing on your lower lashes? I'm impressed by their definition!

The Mascara @tastelikewater?  I have Burberry Cat Lashes on top (because I need to use it up) and my usual everyday mascara on my lower lashes, Trish McEvoy Curling Mascara (because I always make a mess on the lower lashes if I use the Burberry brush). I’m waiting for Nordstrom’s Mascara Madness event in November to stock up on the Trish again!

Everything UD ♡

Anonymous Insider

8CBE5FE5-C81E-4775-8856-E803CE90A4BA.jpeg

Today when me and my friend were going to Sephora she said she would be 100% behind me if i ever wanted to make the change and make this lifestyle totally permanent. 💖 i feel so happy to have friends like her who support me if i wanted to have the surgery to change my body 💁🏼‍♀️☺️💖

Lipstick: Too Faced Bionic Throwback 

Blush: Clinique Berry Cheek Pop

Eyelashes: Ardell Whispies

Eye shadow: Pixi by Petra Opal Glow Mesmerizing Palette 

Today’s look: simple, running errands makeup

Products used:

DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush 01 Coy Kaja Mochi Glow Bouncy Highlighter 01 Toy Alien Dose of Colors Liquid lipstick in Nude Chica 

B8A1874D-AA82-4517-AFCB-EA160AED783E.jpeg

5 Replies
testing