Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

What are you wearing today?

What makeup is everyone wearing today?

Today I am wearing:

1. Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Champagne

2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

thanks Smiley Happy

1797457_10201526742635257_319779888_n.jpg

Got really bored thanks to the snow and played with some palettes. This is Chocolate Bar (Candied Violet, white chocolate, and strawberry bon bon) and Tartes Mattenificent palette (the dark purple, one of the medium colors, black, and lightest color on the top left.)

and just when i had myself convinced that i don't need this palette you post these pictures!!  Looks amazing!!

which one? *enabler mode on*

love the purples! so pretty!

This looks fabulous on you!!! Makes me want to try this look right now but unfortunately I don't have those palettes. 

I do this look a lot with many different palettes! I've used Naked basics for the light colors and Deeyore or even drugstore purple's, and they all look good Smiley Very Happy (although I haven't quite gotten such great results as I do with Mattenificent)

I looove it! You did a great job! Great job blending the outer corners...ahh, it's just flawless!

looks professional!  nice work!

Thank you; I'm getting there! (Still lots of work to do but I at least stopped calling myself a "beginner" haha)

Wow -- the shadow looks impressive! Smiley Very Happy

thank you!

Very pretty, I love the purple!

thank you! Smiley Happy

Beautiful!!

Today I am wearing:

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

UD Naked Foundation in 4.0

Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque

MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW25

MUFE HD Setting Powder

NARS Laguna Bronzer

Bare Minerals Blush in Vintage Peach

Dior Amber Diamonds 

UDPP

MAC Paint Pot in Nubile

MAC eyeshadows in Woodwinked (lid), and Soft Brown (blend through crease)

MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

YSL Shocking Mascara

MAC Fix+

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

fran----What are the MAC paint pots like? Do they crease? Are they primers or cream shadows? I love cream shadows (fave makeup product!!) but havent had the best experience with the MAC ones. I only have one mac cream shadow (big bounce, sizzlin diva) and it goes on cold/wet and hardens/creases seconds after applying.

@sephoramusthave-They are like  mega shawdows. Their awesome they stay on thru heat, cold, and just about anything else.They are some of the best shawdows to layer on they just don't move. Their awesomeSmiley Happy

I only have 1 paint pot and really like it a lot. To me, the paint pots are almost more heavy duty than a cream shadow, if that makes sense. I think the powdrr shadows I layer on top look so much better and wear so much longer than when I use other cream products. I know the paint pots are designed to be a primer and they do work well for a lot of people on their own. but my lids get very oily during the day and ANYTHING will crease if I dont use a good traditional primer first!  I recommend giving them a shot if you like cream bases. I plan on getting more colors soon!

OMG those big bounce shadows were terrible! I just tossed one the other day when I was reorganizing! I dont know what was worse, the texture or the way it looked! Smiley Happy

Thanks fran!!! I think I might need to get some paint pots then!! I still have to buy the Estee Lauder cream shadows (they also came out with some new ones recently). Right now the bigger pots are their original cream shadows and the small pots are their new ones. I really want those! I like cream/champagne colors the best when it comes to cream shadow because I can use them everyday, with every look and I can use them lashline to brownbone, as primer/base, or as highlight on brownbone and inner corners of eyes.Smiley Very Happy

I have never tried the estee lauder cream shadows. I may have to give them a try. I used to stay away from all creams because they would crease on me. Now I am loving them since they work well with primers! Let me know how you make out with the paint pots if you do get some! :-)

13 Replies