Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@Luvstravel,

Love the ND Blush palette on you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite, thanks. I went to purchase the Citrus palette...

@tsavorite, thanks. I went to purchase the Citrus palette but the Darya swatched so good, I purchased both ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: What are you wearing today?

ND palettes are playtime for grownups๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š i love taking mine out at night to mix and match. Have made some great discoveries that I would have never found getting ready for the day on a schedule, @Luvstravel!

@eshoe, I went to purchase the Citrus palette but loved t...

@eshoe, I went to purchase the Citrus palette but loved the way the Darya swatched and purchased it also. I'm loving the Diamond powder in the Darya!

Re: @eshoe, I went to purchase the Citrus palette but loved t...

Does it have real diamond powder, @Luvstravel? Or is that like a patented ingredient? 

Ha, I just used the same face palette!  I love it!  I love the glitters on your cheeks!  So pretty!  @Luvstravel

Thanks @heartsmyface. I'm loving the Diamond powder in th...

Thanks @heartsmyface. I'm loving the Diamond powder in the Darya palette. I'm really glad I purchased the Darya and the Citrus palette during the sale!

Yay!!! I'm glad you love the palettes @Luvstravel.  You look beautiful.  I need to pull mine out and play ๐Ÿ™‚

@blackkitty2014, I only intended to purchase the Citrus p...

@blackkitty2014, I only intended to purchase the Citrus palette, but loved how Darya swatched, so purchased it also during the sale ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: @blackkitty2014, I only intended to purchase the Citrus p...

@Luvstravel I havent bought Citrus yet.  I forgot about it and by the time i remembered i already used my coupon codes.  Hopefully it's still around the next sale ๐Ÿ˜‰

Very pretty @Luvstravel! Love the shadows you used - beautiful blending and your lashes!!! Lovely! Smashbox Rust Fund looks great on you! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm loving both of my palettes. I'm real...

Thanks @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm loving both of my palettes. I'm really getting hooked on Natasha. I've enjoyed everything I've purchased except the Tropical palette (It was returned) I'm loving the Diamond powder in the Darya palette for great highlighter sparkle ๐Ÿ’–

Re: Thanks @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm loving both of my palettes. I'm real...

Itโ€™s hard not to get hooked on ND palettes, @Luvstravel - pretty to look at and so pretty when worn! That Diamond powder is gorgeous on you!  ๐Ÿ’•

Went for a more natural, dewy look today. ๐Ÿ™‚ Face: Tsubaki glotion, Becca Perfecting Primer, IT cosmetics CC cream, Josie Maran lip and cheek oil, Nars Orgasm topped over it, Colourpop cream highlighter in wisp, Benefits Watts up hightlighter, MAC prep and prime setting spray. Eyes: Naked ll palette bootycall on my inner corner, Verve lightly washed over the lid, Milk's Kush Mascara. Brows: ABH brow wiz, benefits brow gel Lips: MAC lippy in Honeylove No setting powder, finished with Tatcha skin mist.

You truly nailed the no-makeup makeup look! Iโ€™m having major glow envy ๐Ÿ˜

Oh my goodness thank you! It's mostly because I'm super l...

Oh my goodness thank you! It's mostly because I'm super lazy when it comes to contour and fancy eyeshadow looks, so I opt for a more natural look most days. โค๏ธ

Re: Oh my goodness thank you! It's mostly because I'm super l...

Youโ€™ve already got lovely bone structure.  No need to contour;). @warviolet

Love this natural and dewy look @warviolet! Your skin has such a lovely glow to it. 

Thank you so much! I chalk it up to having super oily ski...

Thank you so much! I chalk it up to having super oily skin in the warmer months and instead of fighting it, I embrace it! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Back to basics day! Smashbox Radiance Primer in Golden Hour Glow, Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation stick, Laura Mercier Translucent setting powder, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Concealer, Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, MAC eyeshadow in Sweet Sensation, and tried out the white shimmer shade from my new Pretty Vulgar Nightingale palette on browbone and inner eye, Eyeko liquid eyeliner, Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara and Christian Dior lippie (donโ€™t remember the name of color and itโ€™s worn off the tube...itโ€™s that old!!!, but itโ€™s coral. Kinda looks reddish hear, not not in real life.). Chella Tantalizing Taupe eyebrow cream.

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Back to Basics is anything but a basic look on you @KrishAtl! Love this fresh, fab and classy look! This coral lippie is so you!!

1 Reply
testing