Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

I swear, 90% of my lipsticks have "rose" in the description! Rosewood, dusty rose, warm rose, golden rose, beige rose...

Re: What are you wearing today?

I’m wearing Dominique lemonade palette, ND blush palette Bottom middle blush and Charlotte Tilbury B-itch perfect lipstick.  Not much effort.  Just playing before I wash up for bed.  1742D08A-22E2-4300-9FA5-14F54DEC624B.jpeg

Yesss queen, living for this whole esthetic. 🙌

Yesss queen, living for this whole esthetic. 🙌

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Holy cow your hair @heartsmyface!! I love it! But, you don’t need makeup anymore girlie!! All I see is hat gorgeous hair!!

Re: RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

Ha, my inner neeed to play in powders and color my face is too strong for that logic.  My day is not complete if I haven’t mucked around in my beauty’s area:). @KrishAtl

Amen, sista!!  My biggest problem with my day is that I can’t seem to get enough done after my 1 hour makeup session every day!!!  @heartsmyface

Your hair came out absolutely stunning @heartsmyface! I love how vibrant and bright it is! I can see why you ended up being there all day, so worth it! 

How do you like the Lemonade palette? I’ve been curious about

it ☺️

Thank you.  The lemonade palette has gorgeous colors and looks beautiful going on but doesn’t last on its own without a primer (which I tend to skip a lot). It had worn off after seven hours without a primer but with it lasted just fine with a primer.  I just have to not be lazy and take that extra step:). @bakeamuffin

Thank for the feedback @heartsmyface! ☺️ The colours in it are fresh and bright, it’s hard to resist! 

@heartsmyface  this look should not be just for play time! ❤️ The lipstick goes so well with your amazing new hair color! 

You've made me want to run out and buy that lipstick ASAP! And your hair is phenomenal, so healthy and shiny on top of being so vibrant. 

Oh this thread is evil for doing that!!  Sorry!!  It’s a really wearable shade though so maybe not too sorry:) @tastelikewater. This shade reminds me of a slightly less pink version of MAC real redhead.  

@heartsmyface,

This look is very cute!  I love your bangs, too!   🙂

@tsavorite  than you:). I really missed having bangs in a big way! 

RE: Re: What are you wearing today?

😴 well, @heartsmyface! Love to play with colors before bed too, it’s therapeutic 😉

That exactly what it is!  I love the little bit of art time before bed and also the sensation of makeup brushes on my face.   So soothing.  @eshoe

@heartsmyface I still can’t get over your hair. It’s so fun! I’m envious of people who can pull shades like that off! 

Thanks:). I’m still not used to seeing it in the mirror though I am happier with fun colors!  

As for being able to pull it off, you just need to find the right tone of any color and you can wear anything;). @alexasteph

Haven't posted any pics lately, but really loving my two Natasha Blush palettes I purchased during the sale. Started out using my Natasha Darya blush palette and diamond powder in that palette for highlighter (LOVE the Diamond Powder) then started playing with my two Natasha 2018 Holiday eye palettes and moved more to rust colors. Finished with Smashbox Rust Fund on lips and Givenchy mascara.

The NDs turned our beautifully on you, @Luvstravel! I'm glad you like them!

@curlychiquita, I'm getting hooked on Natasha. During the...

@curlychiquita, I'm getting hooked on Natasha. During the sale I went to purchase the Citrus palette, but loved Darya, so picked them both up and really enjoying them!
1 Reply
testing