Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you @tsavorite my eyeshadow was a bit of a  experiment to be honest, I knew what colours I wanted to use but not how till I  sat down and started to do it ๐Ÿ’œI  Was happy with how it turned out. 

@melissapurple22  Wow. You look beautiful!

You are so very sweet @jozkid. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š it was a  experiment that turned out well thank goodness lol 

@melissapurple22 Well done you little mad scientist!

Beautiful look @melissapurple22@

I got the Jouer Blush as well, and love it! I'm glad to see you putting yours to goo use too.  It's a new brand for me, but I'm impressed so far. 

It is a great product and I am impressed as well @RachFace2921 I would definitely buy it again and I also love the lip topper it was a great way to be  introduce to a new brand. Glad you are enjoying them as well โ˜บ๏ธ

@melissapurple22, Looks great! When I see pics people pos...

@melissapurple22, Looks great! When I see pics people post it jogs my memory. I need to dig in my stash because I think I received a Jouer deluxe sample of a lip topper when I ordered The Best of Metallics Mini Lip Creme set. I have enjoyed the set and also my highlighters by Jouer. Glad the brand came to Sephora. Hope you had a great evening ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: @melissapurple22, Looks great! When I see pics people pos...

I am glad it helped you remember a product that you have loved in the past @Luvstravel๐Ÿ’œ I really love both the products I received from Jouer and would buy move from this brand for sure. 

You guys are going to get sick of seeing me. Iโ€™m wearing the Laneige BB cushion again, Viseart Theory palette in Cashmere, NARS Blush in Orgasm, Becca highlighter in Vanilla Quartz and YSL Glossy Stain in 1032A5CB2C8-B055-41A2-9D96-5284DDA2128D.jpeg

The YSL glossy stain looks lovely on you @jozkid!

Thanks @Aaliaa! The colors on these are all really pretty 

The YSL lip stain looks gorge on you @jozkid!  Pretty look! โค๏ธ

Aww, thank you @itsfi!

No, @jozkid, not getting sick of you-I inundate the masking challenge thread so if you want to get sick of me, thatโ€™s an easy way๐Ÿ˜†! Iโ€™m not a huge makeup person, so I am intrigued by those who wear color and arenโ€™t afraid to deviate from the norm. My makeup routine is pretty tame, I love and appreciate color but by the time I have prepped my skin I am too scared to ruin it by experimenting. Something I had NO fear of when I was younger๐Ÿ˜‰

Dont be afraid to experiment @eshoe!  Itโ€™s only makeup. You can always go over it with translucent powder to tone things down if it gets too intense. Lipstick is the easiest to get crazy with. One swipe and itโ€™s gone! Come on over to the dark (shade) side! ๐Ÿ˜

That glossy stain is so pretty on you @jozkid

@jozkid,

What kind of eyeliner/s did you use?  I like it/them.  I appreciate your reviews of the Viseart palettes.  I've never tried them yet.  ๐Ÿ™‚

No eyeliner @tsavorite. Just one of the darker shades in the palette

I am convinced you never sleep @tsavorite. It must be 4:30 where you are! 

@jozkid,    ๐Ÿ˜‰

@jozkid,

You look so cute and perky!  Your eyes sparkle!  I love the YSL Glossy Stain on you!   ๐Ÿ™‚

testing