Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

@jozkid  hahaha that's ok! I have the same problem with nude lippies and blue shadow and nail polish ๐Ÿ˜„

I want out for dinner at a winery with some work friends last night so I decided to get dressed up and use some of the new products I received from Sephora โ˜บ๏ธ I used my Kat Von D eyeshadow palette on my eyes with my Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette. On my face for blush I used my Jouer Adore Blush duo and Becca's highlighter in  Champagne pop. On my lips is Bite's lipstick in Fig topped with Jouer's Lip topper in Rose Gold ๐Ÿ’œIMG_3152.JPG

This look is beautiful @melissapurple22! You are selling the products well ๐Ÿ˜‰!

I especially love the lip color @melissapurple22!!!

Thank you @veronika23 the lip topper from Jouer is really beautiful, it gives the nicest sparkle and has a yummy  vanilla taste ๐Ÿ’œ

@veronika23

@melissapurple22

I'm loving the touch of blue in the outer corners playing against the peachy tone on the inside corners. It's super pretty together.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š @jozkid  I was trying to  coordinate with my outfit lol 

Pretty!!   Iโ€™n Sold on the Jouer lip topper! @melissapurple22

It is a great over topper @heartsmyface gives a really nice sparkle to the lips and doesn't feel  sticky and taste yummy like  vanilla ๐Ÿ’œ

@melissapurple22 I love everything about this look!  So pretty and feminine. The Jouer blush and lip topper are gorgeous! 

Thank you @alexasteph I was very lucky to be able to try the Jouer products thanks to Sephora.  They are beautiful and really helped me with my look โ˜บ๏ธ

@melissapurple22 You're so coordinated.  Your makeup and outfit complement each other perfectly.  Looking good!

Thank you very much @sprocketta ๐Ÿ’œโ˜บ๏ธ

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— the way you incorporated your attire with your eyes and lips, @melissapurple22! Also happy for you that it was gratis, very beautiful and I am impressed with how soft it looks, you have a great hand with your application as well.

Thank you very much @eshoe the Blush duo goes on very softly and blends in well

with my skin tone ๐Ÿ’œ I am very lucky and happy to have received it from Sephora  definitely a product I would buy again! 

You look great @melissapurple22!  Love the colors you chose for your eyes and the blush and highlighter look beautiful on you! โค๏ธ

Thank you @itsfi โ˜บ๏ธ I do love to match lol also it was something different colour wise that haven't tried before which was fun. 

Love that you went with different colors that you had not tried before, @melissapurple22 - it worked out great!  โค๏ธ

Such a beautiful look @melissapurple22

Thanks @PrettyPaint ๐Ÿ’œ

@melissapurple22,

I love this look!  These eyeshadows are very flattering. A really nice look for going out!  ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing