Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

@SAlyFitz  I really, really like your eye makeup here.  It looks beautiful.  Nicely done.

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you I’m so glad my practice is showing! Lol

RE: What are you wearing today?

@SAlyFitz Love the ombré effect you created with your eyeshadows 💙💕!

RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!! I love having/making enough time to be able to blend! Lol

Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

You look beautiful @SAlyFitz!  Your eye makeup is gorgeous - prismatic!!!  Love how your blush and lips bring the entire look together.  

OMG, it's Wednesday already?!  Wow.  Happy Wednesday!!  ❤️

RE: Re: RE: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!! I love me some blush it’s def one of my staples and my moms fave face product which is probably where I learned it lol And thank goodness it’s Wednesday at least for my schedule lol

Re: What are you wearing today?

Trying to remain out of my usual looks: A87AA19F-6BC6-42A4-A661-7CB21EB0E8A1.jpeg

I am lovingly calling this my failed cut crease look. Still not my usual. I used Juvia’s Place Zulu palette, ABH Prism, and Bit Prismatic Pearl gloss. Finished with new tf Born this Way powder in Medium. Usual primer and lash. 

@mermadelove,

I love this look!  Especially the Bite Prismatic Pearl Gloss on you. 

Your skin does look flawless, too!  🙂

@mermadelove, I love how your eye look turned out!

@curlychiquita @tsavorite. Thank you so much lovelies! I’m still perfecting that eye technique but I’m very happy with my skin and new foundation!

@mermadelove Your eyes look lovely, failed cut crease or not.  I am really digging that lip color and the glossiness.  As a side note, your skin looks excellent.  I feel like I recall you posting somewhere that you use Sunday Riley products and loving them.  Whatever you're using, keep it up!

@sprocketta. Thanks for noticing my skin!! Actually although I am using Sunday Riley as my regular base routine, things really went to the next level skin wise when I started doing the masking challenge thread that @Aaliaa started, so I give much thanks to her!!!!

Also, I must give another nod to Too Fced PEach Perfect foundation !! Although I’ve had other foundations that make my skin look great, that one controls my shin all day long and my makeup looks as good at 8 pm as it did at 6am!!!!

The aubergine and mustard shadows are such a great complement to each other and pair so beautifully with your eyes and lashes @mermadelove!  Nicely done!  Lovin' the Prismatic Pearl lippie on you, too. 🙂

@itsfi. Awwww thanks doll!!!! I wasn’t 100% satisfied with it but not a bad first attempt! 

It’s so fun to experiment @mermadelove! This look came out beautfiully on you 💕

@bakeamuffin  Thank you dearie!!! ❤️

My sunscreen wanted to do nothing more than pill up today, so after three attempts, my patience for much of anything else was about shot. But...I'm digging the super simple eye look...it's quite a change from my usual. Of course I still had to sneak something fun in, so I give you purple brows (and not much else) 😀IMG_20180717_170835172.jpg

IMG_20180717_170700665.jpg

@RGbrown,

Love this lipstick shade on you!  🙂

Thanks so much! @tsavorite

@RGbrown It's a little weird to see you without something bright on your eyes.  I'm used to all your beautiful, colored looks.  You look lovely either way.  Digging the lip gloss.  I'm really going to have to pull the trigger on one of those Lancôme glosses...

@sprocketta thanks so much! And I agree, in fact I say it's more than a little weird lol. Nice change every now and again, but I really do like going all out ❣️

Don't break your no-buy. I'm rooting for you! Save it for a treat whenever you're ready to jump back into buying 💖

1 Reply
testing